After the wedding party

Sam and Zak were in a limo on their way to their mansion Zak rented as a surprise for their honeymoon, they were both slightly tired after their wedding celebration and having the best day of their lives however, they just couldn't wait for their best night to unravel.

Sam: "That was amazing the venue, the food and oh everyone looked so beautiful."

Zak: "You looked so beautiful, I couldn't keep my eyes off of you all day." This statement makes Sam breaks out into a very visible and vibrant blush which she tries to hide by quickly turning to glance at the car window and watch the trees pass by.

"Don't be a shy bride now Sam, save the cute little act for what's coming later." Says Zak with a cheeky grin. This makes Sam giggle with shock that simultaneously sends chill down her spine for she has never seen this side to Zak. They were both virgins and he's always been this sweet and delicate boy but now it turns out that there's also a man beast in him who's just as hungry for her or even more; this thought arouses Sam and sets off her fantasies to run wild as she starts to imagine what her night had in store.

Shortly after, the limo climbed the long, narrow drive and parked up in front of the hotel. Zak turned to look at his sleeping bride. Her head rested against the door or the limousine. Her headpiece had been ripped off, and crumbled white lace lay at her feet. Raven curls shot off in all directions and hid her bare shoulders from view. Her chest rising peacefully as her plump, ruby lips parted to all breath in and out. A delicate snore steadily rose in the air during exhalation.

Sam Mackenzie was now his wife.

Zak gently shook his bride awake. She stirred, snorted and collapsed back to sleep. Zak fought a smile and started to whisper "wake up Sam we've arrived darling." She shot straight up. Eyes wide open and quickly started to make an attempt to fix her hair and assemble her dress. He handed over her shoes and headpiece and once she was ready helped her exit the limo.

Sam stopped short at the curb. He watched her take in the arching lines of the mansion he had rented out for their honeymoon. She opened her mouth as if to comment then shut her mouth.

She tilted her head. "It's stunning," she said. "The most beautiful house I've ever seen."

Pleasure shot through him at her obvious delight. "Let's go in."

As soon as they entered, the heat was on and the passion started burning. Zak closed the mansion door and stepped close behind Sam. His body heat pulled and tantalized and tortured her mental sanity. She ached to lean back against his chest and let his arms clasp around her waist. She craved to feel all that muscled strength support her and feel like they are a married couple. He moved another inch. His belt raped against her buttocks. Even though they couldn't feel each other's skin against one another this made her hands tremble. His breath rushed warm against the nape of her neck. Just as he was about to place his arms on the stairs she moves his hand away and ran towards the room leaving the place echoing with her girlish giggle.

Zak immediately runs after and catches up to her in the bedroom. He quickly grabs her arm and turns her around to face him. Her body lit up like an electric current. Her lips parted to take a breath. He lowered his his mouth stopped inches before hers. With slow purpose, he moved her arms and upward to circle her neck. Linking his fingers around the sensitive flesh, his thumbs tipped her head up, so he could clearly see the wildly beating pulse her dress didn't hide. He watched her face while he continued to watch the torture by tracing the line of her collarbone, the slobe of her shoulders.

Then he moved lower. Both palms slid down her front and cupped her breasts in his hands. Excitement danced over her nerve endings. Her muscles softened and grew weak. Her breasts swelled and ached, rising to meet him. His thumbs grazed the tips, and a low groan rose from deep in her throat. He made a low murmur of satisfaction as he continued the stroking, teasing motions. She felt him harden, rise and press against the sensitive apex between her thighs. Liquid warmth rushed through her.

"Maybe I should give you what you need so badly and your body aches for." He thrust his hips against hers to give her a taste, and she shook in response. His hands slipped under her dress, under her bra, and met warm, willing flesh. Her tummy plunged as those talented fingers plucked at her nipples and stroked her, his motions gentle and tender. She trembled before him, a bundling mass of sensation...