Chapter 3

The next show was Smackdown & then i had to decide whether I wanted to be on Raw or Smackdown. I was really nervous of what was going to happen. The match that I had to go out there on was Natalya & Kaitlyn versus Tamina & Aksana. I had to go out to the ring with Natalya & Kaitlyn. As Natalya's music started playing, we all started walking out to the ring. I was walking & clapping since I had to show the audience, where I sat one time, that this was the better team. Once we got to the ring, Natalya made an announcement, "Now, Jean, here, has to choose whether she wants to stay on Smackdown or Raw. She can't decide so I've discussed this with her & she wants to let the fans have a say so in where she stays. To help all you decide, I'm going to let her switch places with Kaitlyn," Natalya said, smiling at the chance to wrestle alongside me.

     Kaitlyn got very angry that Natalya did that. Apparently, Natalya confirmed it with me & not Kaitlyn when she should have confirmed it with both of us. Kaitlyn tried to throw a punch to Natalya's left cheek, but Natalya knew it was coming so she grabbed Kaitlyn's hand & flipped over Kaitlyn & dropped her onto the ring canvas. "Now I know I'm not suppossed to beat up my partner before our match, but she had it coming so don't boo me. You should be booing her, Tamina, & Aksana."

____________________________________________________________________________

     "Great match Jean, they really got what they deserved," Evan Bourne said.

     "Thanks!" I responded, smiling dreamily at Evan. He said something, but I didn't hear. Evan was so dreamy with his brown hair, hazel blue eyes, & his abs. I just wanted him to hold me at least one time.

     "Are you okay Jean?" Evan said. I realised  had been staring at him for a minute.

     "Yeah, I'm okay. Sorry. What were you saying?"

     "Do you want to go out sometime?"

     Evan Bourne just asked me on a date. Obviously I wouldn't say no, but I was speechless so I couldn't say yes. I rapidly shook my head yes.

_________________________________________________________________________

A/N

     Sorry this upload was so short, I wanted a cliffhanger & plus I didn't have much time since I had to work on another story that's soon to be posted. =)