Attitude: Extremely bad tempered. She has frequent fights with the guards and other students, has been shocked a total of 266 times. Is very enthusiastic during battles and has no problem killing the loser when told to. Does not follow orders well or get along with others, unless they share her sadistic views. She would work better as an individual villain- no groups or sidekicks.

Code: C3

Name: Natalie Matvey

Gender: Female

Age: 18, born April 2nd

Quirk: Oracle (when opening her third eye she can see brief future visions based on a path someone chooses to take. If she focuses on one specific person, she can see their whole future. Her quirk mainly focuses on negative events that will happen in the short term)

Hair: White

Eyes: Completely white

Height: 179cm

Mother: Unknown

Father: Unknown

Siblings: Unknown

Nationality: Russian

Stats:

Power: 1

Speed: 2

Technique: 2

Intelligence: 5

Cooperativeness: 5

Background info: Her entire family is unknown. She came to the institute by herself when she was 13 years old and refuses to give information about her family.

Warnings: N/A

Attitude: Very quiet and docile. She seems generally cheerful and easy to get along with, and doesn't fight. Despite having no offense tactics, she manages to survive every battle by predicting her opponents moves and defending. She also refuses to kill her opponents. She has been shocked a total of 459 times for this. With some extreme conditioning, she could become a decent villain.

Code: J12

Name: Manuela Nobilé

Gender: Female

Age: 14, born February 28th

Quirk: Hellbeast (activated only when she is unconscious. Her body morphs into a grotesque creature that is completely black in colour and has no discernible features other than a pair of bright blue eyes and a large mouth. It has a paralysis stare- if you look into its' eyes you find yourself unable to move. Once it has you locked, it eats you alive)

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Brown (blue when her hellbeast is present)

Height: 153cm

Mother: Deceased

Father: Giovanni Nobilé (quirk: paralysis stare)

Siblings: Lorenzo Nobilé, Catalina Nobilé

Nationality: Spanish

Stats:

Power: 2

Speed: 5

Technique: 5

Intelligence: 3

Cooperativeness: 3

Background info: After killing her mother while asleep, her father travelled by car to the institute and left her here at age 5, unable to control her quirk. He explained that his mother had the same quirk, though it wasn't this violent. He will not be returning for her.