"That won't happen, sir. We've trained them the same way we would train an adult ever since they were infants. They may look like kids, but they have battle strategy and intelligence far superior to any Pro Hero they might encounter- especially All Might." Boris smirked at the man, which he returned with a chuckle.

"I see. Very impressive, I must say. And you've got a whole warehouse full of these little weapons?"

"Yes, sir. Even if these ones die, there's plenty more where they came from." He nodded, scanning over the children once more, before grinning down at them. Your stomach dropped at his expression- it was one of pure malice that made him look like some sort of predator cornering its' prey.

"Well, children. It's nice to meet you all. My name is Yasui Shunsen, and I'd like to personally welcome you all to the League of Villains."

-

The League was quite a shock to your system after being cramped up in the institute all your life. Before you knew it, you and the other 9 students were being crammed into a plane and smuggled out of Russia under the radar of any officials. It was the first time you'd been outside those stone walls- all your memories were of the institute, so you revelled in the feeling of freedom for a bit.

Not that you could call it freedom. You were being treated better than before, of course, but none of you were free. You all belonged to Krovnyy-Dom; that was the name of your home. Though your Russian dialect was limited, you knew it meant Bloodhouse. It was advertised as a 'boarding school' or training camp for villains, not that it was advertised much. The whole operation was kept completely secret outside the villain community, though a lot of government officials knew about it. Apparently, there was a petition to stop them growing more and more popular in the higher ranks, and some Pro Heroes were finding out about them. However, legally, they didn't exist, so there wasn't much anyone could do. There were several institutes like yours dotted around the world, you happened to be held in the one in Vidnoye.

It was notorious for being the most hardcore and dangerous institute. Run by a corrupt politician, Boris, who gave up his career to 'train the next generation of villains'. Most of their budget came straight from Boris's pocket, and that money usually went to training bots and high-tech equipment for you to use, which left little to nothing to pay workers. As a result, and this is why Krovnyy-Dom was so famous in the villain world, Boris broke a number of criminals out of prison and offered them jobs as guards, doctors, scientists, mechanics, whatever best fit their talents. Because he couldn't pay them, instead he gave them free reign over the prisoners as a 'reward'.

'Free reign' mostly included those sick bastards beating the life out of kids for no reason. This didn't work out too well at first, as most of the kids were stronger than the guards and fought back too easily, so Boris fixed the issue by implanting chips into everyone that gave them a powerful shock at the press of a button from the guards. Everyone except you, however.

The shock chips more benefitted you than anything else, due to your quirk, so instead of a shock chip in your wrist they implanted a different one into your stomach 9 point. If you were acting up, the guards could press a different button and a sharp spike would pierce the flesh there, stabbing a pressure point that damaged your carotid artery. This would hurt enough to make you stop what you were doing anyway, but if the spike was inserted far enough, it would pierce the artery and cut off your body's main supplier of blood to your brain. To shorten it down; the chip in your neck could easily kill you, or at least knock you out.

You had to explain the significance of your chip to Yasui when he came to talk to the 10 of you. He went round to each person with a clipboard to confirm their code, age and quirk. You were the last to be spoken to, as you had huddled yourself at the back of the plane in a corner seat. Yasui sat down next to you and gave you that same malicious smile as he flipped through the pages on the clipboard, coming to a stop when he found the page with a mugshot-looking picture of you.