"No way is my son going back there!" Dad said sternly and stared into Isaac's sad eyes with a serious and harsh glare in his drained eyes.

"But we have no cho-"

"I said NO and that's final!" Dad screamed but quietened when we all heard small feet pad lightly down the stairs, revealing a refreshed looking Amber with a serious case of bed hair and rubbing the sleep away from her eyes.

"Is everything okay down here?" Amber asked worriedly, glancing at each of us and seeing our facial expressions change from rage to happy at the simple sight of our princess.

I walk over and pick her up, revelling in the amazing feeling of Amber safely in my arms, protecting her from everything and keeping her beside me under my protection.

It gives me great satisfaction.

"We're fine princess. Let's give you a bath and change your bandages shall we." I said to a dazed Amber leaning her head on my tense shoulder. She nodded her head slowly whilst I walked away from the scene, trudging up the stairs and going into her bathroom.

Amber's P.O.V

Shit! Was all I was thinking when entering my bathroom.

I hope to god he doesn't see my secret needles under the sink! I screamed in my head as Jason gently placed me on the counter and ran my bath.

"Do you want 'Strawberry surprise' or 'Heavenly Vanilla'?" Jason asked whilst holding up two bottles of my bubble bath.

"Strawberry surprise." I smiled and pointed to the pink bottle. He nodded and emptied the hot pink liquid under the tap, creating heaps of glistening bubbles that I just want to get my hands on and make a bubble beard and afro hair.

Jason put the bottle back and walked up to me, a warm smile on his face grew as he got closer to me. Without a word being said, Jason wrapped his arms around me and hugged me to death. I welcomed the hug and tightened my grip on his back.

"You don't know how worried we were princess. I couldn't get a wink of sleep knowing you were out there." Jason murmured against my neck and leaving small kisses, tickling my skin. Sudden guilt overwhelmed me at the thought of leaving my family like that without a word, I should've told them I wanted to leave with Finnick before I made the rash decision of running away. At least they would've known where I was going and who I was with.

I'm such a freaking idiot with no brains.

"I'm so so sorry Jason! I'm sorry I left you without saying a word to anyone. I feel like such a fucking idiot and I don't deserve the love you and everyone gives me...I don't deserve any of it." I whisper and turn my head away in shame.

I don't deserve them.

I failed them as a daughter.

Jason broke away from the hug and cupped my cheeks, gentle around the thick bandage on my jaw and gently rub the padding supporting my dislocated jaw in place.

"Don't ever say that you're an idiot or that you don't deserve us! You made a mistake, you can fix mistakes and make things better again. Everyone in this house loves you unconditionally and would never hold a grudge against you for running away." He said with sincerity in his grey eyes, silently pleading me to take back my words.

But I stick by what I said.

I am a fucking failure that doesn't deserve such a loving family that bends over backwards to save my ungrateful a**.

I don't deserve a family at all, death is more of a fitting punishment for me.

I snap out my thought when I see Jason waving his hand over my face and smiling at me, trying to gain my attention that had drifted into dangerous territory.