My First Love

Hello my dear readers. 'My First Love' is my first attempt at general fiction. Until now I have been writing Fanfictions, but I always wanted to write something other than Fanfiction.

I have written about the two characters Myra Sharma and Aarav Kohli imagining my favourite actors Parth Samthaan and Niti Taylor in my mind.

I just hope that you will support me in this new journey.If you love my writing then do colour the star at the bottom of the page and I would love to read your reviews in the comment section.

Thank you for choosing this one shot.

Do check the media box towards the end of the story.

Enjoy Reading!!

Love is the flower that blooms and spreads its fragrance among those who savour it's sweetness.

But love isn't that easy. Along with the honeyed flavour comes the thorns enough to render acidity in the platter of emotions.

"Get up fast Myra.You gotta beat that cheater."

"You deserve to win."

"Come on get up now."

"Now just run as if your life depends on it."

"You gotta win Myra"

"Run Myra run!!"

My head turned towards the sexy voice that motivated me to run despite being crashed down by my opponent.

Few seconds before my hopes had shattered but his words renergized my lost potential. And with great determination in my mind I crossed the finish line.

I was panting but his one smile drained away the tiredness from my sweating form.

The very first smile from My First Love.

That was the start of my love story - The story of a nerd and the hottest guy of the Park East High School,NYC.

I had no friends because I wasn't hot like the other girls. I was just an average Indian Girl among the Americans. I had been living with my parents in New York City since the sixth grade.I had had received racist comments for hailing from a developing country. But that didn't stop me from winning laurels in academics and sports.

The day I stepped into my high school my eyes landed on Aarav Kohli, the school jock. And there was no looking back because it was love at first sight.

But why would the school player spare a glance at the nerd with big rimmed glasses and books stuck to her bosom all the time?

Since the very first day of my freshman year my love story changed into 'The Boy I admire from Far' until the annual sports meet held at junior high school.

"Myra will you please have some mercy over the coffee?" Aarav's husky voice brought me out of my nostalgia.

"Huh?"

"Come on drink it."

He was about to snatch it but I glared at him and he bit his bottom lip.

Those pink lips that I had dreamt of kissing since day one.

I took a sip of the coffee that had rather turned cold.

"By the way what were you thinking?" he asked siping his coffee.

"Umm about our journey from friends to best friends." I stated nonchalantly.

Yes the day he noticed me for the first time in the sports grounds marked our anniversary of friendship and eventually we became best friends but not lovers.