05 // Amazing View

Start from the beginning

My tattoos were only black, I didn't enjoy colors on my skin. They were all different, I had simplistic flowers, a lion, a fox, even an almost naked lady cuddling up with Death itself. I enjoyed every type of art.

I subtly brought my sports bra down, trying to hide the "T.U." on my left ribs. I had that tattoo done the day before the King left me, they were his initials, T'Challa Udaku. That ink was the last thing I wanted him to see.

The scars, they were covering my whole body. I had a lot on my abdomen and ribs, some on my chest. My back had this very huge one, which I didn't quite remember how it had gotten there.

Oh, did I not tell you I had been held captive and torture two years ago? When a terrorist with new alien technologic weapons had tried to get info on Wakanda and I had refused to give it to them?

Shit, must've forgotten that part of the story.

I saw the look on T'Challa's face and it broke my heart. He looked completely helpless. Something in his eyes changed. He didn't know about it. How could he? He hadn't been a part of my life, or the Avengers' life, for more than five years now.

"So, do we fight or not?" I chuckled to lighten up the air.

He shook his head.

"Let's finish this." He mumbled without giving attention to any of the other people in the room.

I nodded and, like nothing had ever happened, we got back into our fighting positions.

I, again, launched myself towards him, trying to wrestle him to the ground. He avoided it and let my body run through the air.

He openly laughed as I looked at him with murderous eyes. He let me get back before losing his smile in concentration. He threw in a dab leaving me speechless. He was finally letting go. I avoided it and threw his own punch in the air, making him lose his balance as I pushed him, just to laugh.

We were playing and it was fun. I completely forgot they were other people in the room and by hearing the silence, they knew it.

I ran towards him and kicked his left thigh with the bottom of my foot as I tried to grab his neck and make him fall. I knew it was in vain, but at least it would distract him from my side kick to his ribs. It's like he knew what I was thinking. He blocked it with his forearm and grabbed my leg, making me fall on the ground on my back.

I smiled and got the craziest idea. Sometimes adrenaline is not all good.

He stood over me as I projected both my feet on his inner thigh. He saw it coming and tried to avoid it, but I grabbed his arm and pulled him in on me.

It didn't hurt me, but he was now laying on me with my legs around him, trying to crush him as hard as I could.

I felt so many things at that moment, none of them were related to fighting.

His face was so closed to mine, I could see a wide smirk on his lips and, somehow, it made me blush. I realized his whole body was pressed against mine. He wasn't able to move for now.

The fact that he was all sweaty made my own inner thigh feel something, but I repressed it and tried to make him tap the ground in defeat, but he refused to do it.

The look on his face when he realized he could've done something since a good thirty seconds and that everybody in the room was looking at him, holding their breaths, was amazing. He surprisingly grabbed my waist and pushed himself to his feet, lifting both himself and my body in the air.

I fell down on my feet.

"Nice!" I laughed as I stroke the hair coming out of my ponytail backwards.