Ch. 8

We have a question.

Do you guys want us to make a seperate story of the dreamies and their point of view of all the drama? And include the relationship things that also happen to them?

●●●

Taeyong dropped his pencil on the ground. He picked it up and saw that Taeil was talking to Johnny. He saw how Johnny smiled at him and gripped his pencil hard. Taeil looked at him and dropped his smile.

He saw Johnny turn back to look at what Taeil was looking at and blushed. He turned back to his locker and grabbed the books he needs.

He speed walked towards his class and waited for the rest to arrive. Yuta came and sat down next to him. They talked for awhile until they saw Kun and Sicheng come in.

Yuta glares at them for being lovey dovey, while Taeyong laughs at him. The teacher walked in with a student.

Mr. Kim introduced the new student to them and told Kun to help him throughout the year. Taeyong stared at Sicheng, who was glaring at Yukhei, and smirked. Yuta was wondering what he was looking at and looked.

He also smirked when he saw Sicheng glaring at Yukhei. Sicheng turned to the side and looked at them, his expression asking 'what's wrong?'

Sicheng turned red once he realized they caught him glaring.

●●●

"Jaehyun-ah, wait up for me!" a voice yelled for him. Doyoung and Jaehyun turned back to see Taeil running over to them. Doyoung glared at the boy that was now caught up to them and putting Jaehyun in a headlock.

"Hyung, stop. I'm not a child anymore," Jaehyun said jokingly, struggling to get out of his hold. Taeil just laughed and ruffled his hair. Doyoung waited until they realized he was still there. Taeil looked up after Jaehyun got out of his and was fixing his messed up hair.

"My name is Taeil, you're Jaehyunnie's new friend. There's nothing to worry about. He only talked about nice things about you," Taeil said, pushing his hand out for Doyoung to take.

Doyoung hated that he said Jaehyunnie. 'Who is this guy anyways? Why was he here now?' was all Doyoung could think while shaking this dude's hand.

Jaehyun finally fixed his hair and talked to Taeil. "I'm going out to dinner with Johnny today, wanna come? You can bring Doyoung with you," Taeil said to Jaehyun, looking over at Doyoung when he said his name.

"Sure. Let me just ask Doyoung if he wants to come," Jaehyun said then turned around. Doyoung already heard their conversation. "I think I could go. Plus, I already finished my homework," he said once he saw Jaehyun's pleading eyes.

Taeil nodded and waved at them, leaving to go to his next period. Doyoung turned to Jaehyun and tilted his head. "Why did you want me to come with you?"

Jaehyun smiled sheepishly. "They act like a married couple and I'm their 'child'. I hate it when they do that," he said. Doyoung was shocked. Johnny already moved on? What about Taeyong?

"They're not dating, trust me. I would hate it if they were dating," he said, like he was reading Doyoung's mind. "It just says on your face." Doyoung blushed and looked away. He heard Jaehyun giggle and a grip on his arm.

"C'mon, we can't be late for our next class. Mr. Do would hate it if we were late," he pulled Doyoung to their math class.

●●●

Yuta glared at the boy tugging at Hansol's arm. "Pleaseeeeeeee. You have to be there. We never hang out anymore," the boy whined and pulled at his arm again. "I have a date with Yuta. I can't," Hansol said.

The boy immediately let go of his arm. "That boy with a beautiful smile. He's way out of your league. But I didn't know you're dating him. Why didn't you tell me!" Hansol rubbed the back of his head where the boy slapped.

Yuta blushed at his compliment and looked away. "My name is Taeil. Hansol's bestie. I can't believe he didn't say he was dating you," Taeil introduced himself to the blushing Yuta.

"I didn't tell you because I know what your reaction would be," Hansol explained, taking off Taeil's arm from Yuta's shoulder. Taeil feigned hurt.

"Then it's your fault for ranting about your undying love for him," he said while sticking out his tongue. Hansol sighed and shooed him away.

"It's okay. I didn't really need you there. I already have Johnny, Jaehyun, and Jaehyunnie's little crush," he walked away.

Hansol chuckled awkwardly. "Sorry about that. He's normally weird." Yuta smiled and asked him. "Who's Jaehyun's crush?"

"I can't really say but I'll give some hints for you," he said, apologizing quickly afterwards. Yuta only nodded and gestured him to continue.

"He looks like a bunny. If I didn't already love you, I would have a crush on him. He's really sweet to any person he meets until they get on his bad side," he gave out hints. No one seemed to pop in his mind until he put all the pieces together.

"Doyoung!" Yuta yelled out, getting attention from the other students, but they quickly turned back to what they were doing when Hansol glared at them.

The taller nodded and said to him, "Don't say anything to him. I promised him I wouldn't say anything."

"I promise." Yuta said and held up his pinky finger. Hansol loved the childishness of his boyfriend and held his pinky out too. The shorter giggled and locked their fingers together.

Hansol cupped his hands around Yuta's face and looked lovingly into his eyes. Yuta blushed but also looked into his eyes. They leaned in and kissed each other. Yuta wrapped his arms around his neck and kissed him harder.

Hansol had to pull away because they were still in class. When they pulled away, they heard a bunch of 'awwwwwsssss'. Yuta hid himself into Hansol's shoulder and waited for the people to stop staring at them.

"I love you," Hansol said as he intertwined their hands together. The Japanese male smiled and squeezed it.

"I love you too."

●●●

Thanks for the 1k views. We really appreciate it.

-Mommy and Daddy