a day with a mage

"Huh?...ahhh...my neck." I rubbed my neck and felt a large scar. I opened my eyes and I found myself in a bright red bed. 'Am I still here?' I liked around and I saw a German shepherd sitting on a chest watching me. I got up but fell right back down. I looked at my hands and got up. I recovered my balance, pet the dog for a minute, and peaked my head out into the hall. I looked in front of me and I was greeted with a dark figure standing in front of me. I screamed and fell back on my butt. Rythian wasn't holding his dagger. No. He was unarmed.

He walked over to me and picked me up. I still had my ring on just in case. "Uhhh...hello." I tried to grin but it failed. It turned into a crooked smile. Rythian just nodded and handed me a diamond sword and flew outside. I followed suit. "I want to see how good you are." He said sternly. I got out the diamond sword and I was surprised at what happened: the blade part turned pitch black and the jewel in the handle turned a sapphire blue. I smiled and my eyes turned a enderdragon purple. Rythian stood his ground, seeming not phased by what just happened. He ran straight at me but I teleported right behind him and slashed a deep cut in his arm. He turned around and slashed a cut into my cheek. I backed up and held my cut and winced. I blocked his other attack and managed to teleport beside him and cut a deep cut in his arm. Surprisingly red blood streamed out. I took my hand off of my wound and my purple blood was smeared around it. I went to block another attack but he knocked it out of my hand. I raised my hands as a sign of peace and he pointed his sword at my chest. I saw a little movement under his mask. He smiled and I grinned back.

I teleported inside and quickly covered my cut. He walked in and grabbed me by the arm. "You didn't mention that you were..." He quickly stopped. I think he saw the purple blood on my hands and on my cheek. I stayed silent. "You're a enderman?" He questioned. I shook my head lightly. I knew that I was lying but I didn't want him to hurt me. 'Is he part enderman?' I said in my head. He let go of my arm and walked away.

I picked up the big German shepherd and set him down so he could walk. I opened the door and walked out. Surprisingly, the dog was following. I grinned and explored the castle even more. When I got near the storage room, I found two sets of stairs leading in different places. Since I'm left handed, I went down the right stairwell.

When I got down there I saw a giant mushroom with a golden crown, lots of mushrooms sitting on chairs, and another stairwell? I looked behind the red and white mushroom and saw yet another staircase. I ventured down. I stepped on this pressure plate thingy and a loud alarm was heard along with a door opening. I panicked and ran through it. I saw some ladders leading even more down. I went down some more. I turned around and saw a HUGE computer. "Who built this?" I asked to no one in particular. I opened another wooden door and I was met with testing chambers. I grinned while looking at them. Suddenly, I felt a shove. I turned around and growled. Surprisingly, I saw no one! I studied the room some more. I felt yet ANOTHER shove. I whipped around. My eyes flickering in frustration. This time I saw a man in a coat decorated with gold and other shenanigans. He had brown hair and a devilish smirk. I growled "what the heck was that for?!" He laughed "you're like him. Aren't you?" I felt a little bit of anger again. "For your information, I'm absolutely not like rythian!" "Denyal prevents people from learning young lady." He smerked then vanished.

After a while of wondering if I'm like him, I finally got up and examined the chambers until I was met with a metal door. I tilted my head and pressed the button. The door opened along with a alarm noise. I saw monitors. Lots of them. I went through the water and looked at the screens. There were more people here than I expected. I looked at them for a while and I caught a glimpse of a trap door. I walked over to it and opened it. I fell down a few feet and landed on my butt once again. "Ow...what's this?" I was another computer but it was in ruins. I tilted my head and climbed my way back up. These claws did come in handy when you needed them. I smirked and went back upstairs. I forgot all about the other stairway but I didn't care. I teleported back upstairs and saw the red haired girl again. She turned around and bumped into me. "Ohmygosh! Are you ok?" She seemed worried. I nodded and grinned weakly "I'm fine." I noticed that's the only thing I spoke in here. She smiled warmly and walked off into the magic room where the enderguy was at.

After a minute of hearing them talk about magic and this creature named "teep" , I went outside. I examined their farm. I may have harvested and planted a few more but it didn't matter. I then saw this tower with a head that looked like a reptile. I teleported onto their bridge and looked at the tower. It was a dinosaur head. I chuckled. Then a arrow whizzed right by me. I yelped and growled at the creature that was wielding a bow. Another arrow would've hit me in the chest if I haven't moved. I narrowed my eyes and teleported to the dino. I teleported behind him. He looked around confused. He lowered his bow and turned around. He nearly fell and dropped his bow. I teleported back to where I was standing and chuckled. The dinosaur loaded up a arrow and hit me in the leg. I roared in agony as purple blood seeped out of the wound. I teleported to the door and limped inside. They were facing the door as I walked in but didn't seem to notice me growling in pain.

The dog was first to notice. Yes, the full grown German shepherd. He tugged on rythians cape until he notaced. "What is it ghost?" He said as the dog ran up to my side. He sighed. "Teep!" He yelled. In an instant the reptile was there. Zoey noticed me and rushed to my side. She helped me get to the guest room and bandage my leg. The dog ran through the crack in the door and sat by my side. I smiled and petted him as I wrapped my wound up. Purple stained the spot where the injury was. I got up and limped out. The dog walked with me. 'Good thing he didn't shoot my frickin wing!' I yelled in my head. My stomach growled and lucky me...I was passing the kitchen. I opened a cabinet and grabbed a slice of bread and a Apple. I limped to my room and ate them quickly. 'Do I do everything really quick?' I chuckled in my head.

I saw Zoey pass my door and head down the stairs. "What's she up to?" I looked at the brown dog and he tilted his head. "Stay here boy." He nodded and I walked out silently and followed her. She didn't go down the mushroom stairwell. She went straight. I saw a light blue light emit from inside the room. 'What the?' I thought. When we finally got there I gasped quietly. There was a nuke placed inside a force field! I stayed at the stairs and war her work with the machines. "Oh no..." She muttered. My heart sank into my stomach when I heard a loud alarming noise. I ran up the stairs and tried to teleport. I couldn't! I lost my power source. Zoey started running until she saw me. "Run!" She yelled. I ran upstairs and grabbed ghost. I tried to escape.

To late...

I heard a explosion and everything around me went white.