part two

In sanji's dream~

Sanji was laying there on his bed reading some magazine that he stole from nami, he sighed soon zoro came in pulling the magazine out of sanji's hands.

Zoro got on top of sanji grabbing his wrists pinning him the bed, "you look delicious cook, i think I might..eat you up~" zoro chuckled huskily that just made sanji moan a little, "w-what are you gonna d-do?" Sanji blushed obviously getting a hard on from this action. Zoro noticed and smirked, "my my..already getting hard?" Zoro rubbed his hand over the bulge giving it a nice squeeze.

Sanji moaned at this as zoro kept doing this, "f-fuck zoro..." Sanji moaned biting his lip, zoro laughed softly slowly leaning down to his ear, "call me daddy~"

Sanji nodded but let out a short moan as zoro bit and licked his neck. Zoro started peeling sanji's clothes off, first his shirt then his pants as he did the same with himself.

Sanji quickly took his boxers off, zoro didn't need to since he doesn't like underwear. Sanji blushed dark red at how big zoro was compared to sanji. zoro kissed sanji gently as he grabbed his shaft and slowly began stroking.

Sanji was laying on his back moaning softly, "d-daddy go F-faster.." Sanji bit his lip as zoro sped up a bit.

"You like when daddy touches you like this?" Zoro grinned as he went faster not noticing that sanji already came. "did daddy say you could cum?"

"I-im s-sorry daddy?" Sanji said softly in almost a whimper, zoro grinned as he got close, "i guess I'll have to punish you~" zoro spread sanji's legs bending his head but first licking off the cum on his hand then going towards sanji's ass, licking the hole lightly soon bringing his tongue inside swirling it around a little, sanji moaned loudly at this action as zoro did this, "f-fuck daddy!" Sanji cried out in pleasure, Zoro kept swirling his tongue until he felt like it was wet enough, he spit on his hands slicking his dick then posioned himself at sanji's hole slowly going in waiting for sanji to adjust to his size.

Soon sanji started moving his hips to let zoro know he could move, zoro nodded softly then started thrusting deep in sanji, "o-ohhh fuck!! D-daddy!!~" sanji rolled his head back in pleasure feeling the pleasing sensation run through his whole body making him tremble, "o-ohhhh!!" Sanji gasped feeling zoro hit his good spot, zoro smirked wide as he started pounding that spot seeing sanji a moaning mess under him.

Sanji tried not to scream as zoro did this to him, "a-ahhh! Daddy~ p-please don't stop!!" Sanji gasped again spreading his legs wider, pulling zoro in a passionate kiss.

Zoro kissed back, sliding his tongue inside tasting all of sanji he could.
End of dream~

Sanji woke up blushing with pre cum running down his hard on, he groaned and went to the bathroom to fix his problem.

Later that day he was walking then saw zoro working out, he couldn't help but stare and watch how sexy he looked, once he saw zoro noticed he his behind a wall and sighed deeply, "oh boy.." He said softly bushing dark crimson. "What am I gonna do with you?"

"Do with who?" Zoro said wiping off his sweat, sanji screamed like a little girl backing away slightly, "o-oh! Da- I mean zoro! U-uhm..N-nothing!" Sanji cleared his throat turning around face hot and clearly all red, walking away very quickly.

Zoro noticed how weird he was acting he wasnt dumb he knew what was going on, he knew sanji liked him but he wanted sanji to admit it, as for zoro..well, he liked sanji too.

he liked liked sanji

Maybe...even more?

Zoro grinned at the thought going back to his weight lifting and pushups.