part one

Sanji was cooking for a while until it was time for dinner, "DINNERS READY!!" he yelled out and luffy was to come in first, "oh yeah! Food!!" Luffy grinned then came in nami then robin then ussup (fuck..I forgot how to spell his name..shit..oh well?) Then chopper then finally zoro. Once everyone was finished sanji was cleaning.

"What do you want?" He asked the stupid moss head named zoro, "i want some sake, give me" zoro growled.

Sanji rolled his eyes, but inside he was squealing inside hoping Doro would talk more. He grabbed the sake and handed it to him, "here"

Zoro took the bottle of sake and huffed, "yeah, thanks stupid cook" and with that said sanji kicked zoro straight in the head, "you better leave before i knock your ass out" sanji glared at zoro.

Zoro gently put the sake down and got real close to sanji, nose to nose and glared at him with anger, "you fucking piece of shit cook if you that agai-" and before he knew it his lips were on sanji's there stood nami behind zoro grinning like a witch, slowly getting out of the way and slowly left.

Sanji was a blushing mess, his eyes wide in shock same with zoro. They quickly pulled apart and sanji was having a mini heart attack. He turned around and just stared at the floor, face like a tomato. "L-lets never..speak of...this..again.." zoro said softly, feeling weird inside, but he liked it and soon left with his sake.

Sanji just stood there trembling and sighed with a shakey breath trying to calm himself, he took a smoke break, he inhaled then soon exhaled and sighed again, "why..why did.." He groaned softly, "that..have to happen?" Sanji asked himself soon getting done with the cigarette tossing it in the water.

He sighed going into his own room, going to his bed falling on it going limp as he fell into a deep sleep.

Hhhhhh I know its not long I'm sorry golly I make stupid stories dont I? Well I hope you guys like it!!! Next I'll make a one shot!! But, it will be.....................S M U T!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cough* I'll add cop zoro *cough* this will be fun!!