Nobody Said It Was Easy(A Merome FanFic)

I walked up the steps of Mitche's wood house. Before i knocked i took a deep breath,looking behind me to my mom who was crying to my dad's shoulders. "Bacca's and human's aren't sapoused to be toghether,if you don't leave MineCraftia and break up with mitch, we will have you're family killed, same as mitch's" The voice of Herobrine and Notch filled me with haterd. I closed my eyes as i knocked so the tears wound'nt fall. "Yes! Who is it?" Mitch's voice rang through the empty house. "J...Jerome" I studderd.

He opend the door with a wet rag over his checkerd hoodie. "I'm...sorry....Mitch but.....Herobine and Notch....Told my family that....baccas and humans....are'nt saposed to be toghether...And that we have to leave minecraftia..and brea........BREAK UP WITH YOU!" I cryed into his wet soulder.Tears flowing like niraga falls. Mitch strocked my back,and i felt his tears fall onto my suite. He stod me up and kissed me."I'm....i'm rea....really sorry mitchy.........really sorry." I kissed him one more time, told him i loved him and let our hands break away." I LOVE YOU!" i heard mitch yell as we drove away." I LOVE YOU TOO!" i screamed back. As i said that his perents came and conforted him. They yelled to come back but i think mitch said no beacuse they stopped following us. But i knew it was a long drive back to the bacca forest, and it would take mitch over a month by foot to walk there. He will, i know it,he did before. But i'll talk to seto when we get there. I drifted into a deep sleep. A few seconds later i herd screamd and someone shacking my body,but there was a bright light that was approching me,and i steped through.

Authors note!

So, this is based of of The Scientist Coldplay Merome video i'm in love with. So please, PLEASE TELL ME IF I SHOULD CONTINUE!

Play Safe Gamers!

TomBoyGames