(Y/N): Yang!! Put more enthusiasm into it! You have to say 'Not so fast! You just activated my trap card!'!!

Aidan: You're an idiot...

(Y/N): And yet I'm the one on team Remnant!

(Y/N) stuck his tongue out childishly at Aidan while he merely turned and rolling his eyes.

Jaune: She did say that earlier though (Y/N)...

(Y/N): What!? Aidan you jerk! You made me miss out on a moment I could treasure in my mind!

Aidan: Yang winning?

(Y/N): No!!! I wanted someone to say that while playing this board game for so long! I thought I was the only one!

Aidan: You play this game?

(Y/N): Back when I lived with Mom and Dad.

Aidan: Ah yes, (F/N) and (M/N) (L/N), two famous hunters, one for their brutality and attitude, the other for their intelligence and aura semblance... too bad only one got their traits in you...

(Y/N): My Dad's intelligence?

Aidan: No...

(Y/N) looked down in shame, his new friend and teacher was already shaming him for being stupid. He sighed sadly which Ruby and Weiss noticed since they too were upset, but of course for a different reason, but they didn't care, they needed comfort.

Weiss and Ruby: (Y/N)!!

(Y/N): Huh? What the?

He didn't get to finish his sentence as the two of them pulled him into a bone crushing hug. Being the oblivious idiot he was, (Y/N) simply smiled at the friendly gesture and hugged back, his smile now turning into a wide one with his eyes closed.

(Y/N): Hugs are always nice!

Yang: Alright Blake, you're up!

Blake: Oh, um, sorry what am I doing?

Yang: You're playing as Vale, trying to conquer the kingdoms of Remnant!

Blake: Right...

Jaune: Hey!

(Y/N): Yo!

Jaune: Not now (Y/N), can I play?

Ruby: Sorry Jaune, but we've already got four people...

Yang: And two of them are still hugging (Y/N)~

With a massive blush adorning their faces, Ruby and Weiss both immediately released the fun loving boy who was gritting his teeth slightly, seems like he squeezed a bit too hard with his right arm...

Ruby: (Y/N)?

She instantly noticed his distress, but (Y/N) quickly waved it off.

(Y/N): It's nothing Rubes, just my stupid arm acting up ha ha! Anyway, Aidan, didn't you want something from these four?

Aidan: Peace and quiet... if you want to play your board game that's fine. But please, turn down the volume in your voices.

Yang: No promises!

Aidan: Good enough I guess, (Y/N), we should continue studying...

(Y/N): Dammit...

Weiss: Anyway Jaune, this game requires a certain level of tactical cunning that I seriously doubt you possess.

Yang: Uh, you attacked your own naval fleet two turns ago...

(Y/N) couldn't help let out a silent snicker at Weiss who in turn gave an irritated expression towards both him and Yang.