Chapter 2: two wars is lame why not join a third

Percy's P.O.V.

"I don't know Thor." I said "I don't even know who the avengers are!" "Oh there are a team of heroes that save the earth they actually just got together..." Thor trailed off. I didnt want to be disrespectful and decline, but I really didn't want to get involved in anything right now. I couldn't handle it if I got involved with something right now I might truly actually break, you know more than I already have. I don't think I could recover from that. its doubtful I could even recover from this without a lot of serious help. "Thor not to be disrespectful or anything, but, I really dont think I could handle it right now."

I looked up to judge his reaction, Thor looked deep in thought but when he looked up he said "you know what I think thats a good thing. Now that I think about it I probablly shouldnt invite anybody on the team before asking the director of the team." I rolled my eyes typicall god acting on instinct instead of sensibly but who am I to judge I do the exact same thing. What were the ancient Greeks thinking worshiping the gods. Well probably that they dont want to dye by a all powerful immortal, but thats besides the point. Shut up self youre missing everything going on around you in the world.

As I was brought back to focus I noticed Thor was mumbling something about crazy evil adopted brothers and how it would be almost impossible to win it without some more serious help. 'win what?' I thought. I wanted to ask but I needed more information. My head was spinning or was that the room, either I hit my head harder than I thought during battle or I needed some food and water, badly. Either way I knew if I asked he would stop talking immediately.

Thor continued on mumbling about how many people would die as he started to rise to leave and I noticed that most everybody had dispersed from the circle they had formed around me. My brain was in over drive, did Thor's team really need me that bad? Would a lot of people really die during this? Could I really help that much in eliminating most of those deaths, or even at all? It would be nice to have inside information and it's not like I'm not already broken, who cares if I break a little more.

That's it, it's decided I'm joining this team I decided as I saw Thor walking away, "wait!" I called out, he stopped on his tracks. "I want to join your team." I called after him. He turned around with a gigantic grin on his face and said "I think we can work something out with fury."
Don't mind me I'm just bs break in a line
We got to the car waiting outside,hades is that a limo? Wow for a god Thor sure knows how to ride in style. "Is that yours?" I found myself asking amazement clear in my voice. "The car?" He asked in confusion as he turned his head to me. at my nod he continued on more certain this time "well it's not mine but I am currently using it. It belongs to the organization fury runs." I found my head nodding in disbelief I'm going to ride in a limo with a Norse god, just another day in the life of Percy Jackson. It almost made me forget how sad I was and all the crap that had happened recently.

A.N.
I'm really sorry this took so long. I could list off a whole bunch of lame excuses that wouldn't matter much in the end so instead I'll just say that life got in the way and that I'm sorry this chapter is so late and short.