Unheard Melody

plagiarism is a crime,
punishable by law!

DISCLAIMER: This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, songs, places, events and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or are used fictitously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photo copying, recording, or by any informational storage and retrieval system without the prior permission of the author.

Expect grammatical and typographical errors along the way. If you're too perfectionist, you want everything almost perfect. Well, the door is free and no one's stopping you to leave. I'm not a professional writer, amateur and aspiring writer would be a fact. So do not expect something that is too high.

If you have no patience, you hate waiting. Then I must warn you that the flow of this story is very slow. I don't have that much time to write. And I am usually spending my free time doing some graphic trashes than writing, oof.

Giving opinion through comments are highly appreciated! And please don't forget to hit that star icon every chapter! Your votes really mean a lot to me.

enjoy ~

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Unheard Melody
Written by: galacticosmic
© All Rights Reserved
Copyright (2020)