Chapter 4

I felt weird, i was in pain but totally peaceful at the same time. I was on a soft surface and music flowed around me, the music sounded familiar but i couldn't put my finger on it. I pondered for a few moments before a shot of pain coursed through my body, i rolled onto my side as i attempted to stop the pain failing i rolled again. I felt myself fall, the motion making me sick, fearing what came next. I collided with something hard and rough as an even stronger pain throbbed near my ribs. I groaned clutching my stomach, hope it would stop.

* Louis P.O.V *

We had just  finished another show, there was something about performing it was such a rush. The lads and i all high fived at the success of the concert, absolutely nothing went wrong. We were all joking and laughing as we made our way to the dressing room to get changed so we could go party at some New Zealand Clubs; we were excited. I stopped when i reached the door, i could hear a muffled moan through the door.

"What is it Boobear" Harry shouted obnoxiously slinging his arm around my shoulders.

"Shhhh" I whispered placing my ear against the door "Theres someone in there" I whispered again.

"Duh Lou, That girl you found in the ally" He replied still shouting.

"Oh right, but shouldn't she still be asleep or something" I said opening the door and peering in.

Lying in the middle of the floor was the strange girl we found in the ally, she was clutching her stomach and her face was contorted in pain.

"Maybe her stomach hurts" Niall said, stuffing his mouth with crisps, as the boys appeared in the room.

"Really Niall, you think?" Zayn replied sarcastically as Niall pouted and shoved more food in his mouth.

"Stop staring at her and put her back on the couch" Liam commanded staring at me.

I lent down and picked her up bridal style, she stirred in her sleep before settling again. Gently i lay her on the couch and turned back to the lads.

"So whats the game plan?" Zayn asked sitting down on the other couch.

"Well are we still hitting the pubs?" Niall asked. All faces turned to me;

"Um you guys go ahead, i'll stay here" I muttered as Niall breathed a sigh of relief.

"You, sure?" Liam asked, i nodded "Well, text me if she wakes up" he finished.

"Will do". As they left, i lay on the opposite couch and closed my eyes, slowly i felt myself drift off to sleep.

* Briar's P.O.V *

I opened my eyes but quickly closed them as the blinding light filled my head, I had no idea were i was and no idea how i got here but i was sore. I slowly opened my eyes and peered around the room, everything was fuzzy but i could make out a rack of clothes; varsity jackets, bright red skinnies, plaid shirts, what is up with this persons style? I was lying on a big couch next to a low table covered with packets of chips and bottles of water, on the other side of the table was another couch. I could barely make it out in the dim light but i could make out the outline of a body, what if i had been kidnapped! What if they was going to hurt me! I saw them start to stir so i quickly closed my eyes and tried to keep my breathing steady. I felt someone kneel down next to me and place a hand gently on my forehead, i cringed at the touch but relaxed after a moment. I decide to open my eyes and take a peak; kneeling was a man late teens i would say, he had dark brown hair and he had grey eyes that were full of concern, from what i could make out he had a cheeky looking face with a two o'clock shadow along his jaw. I could tell he was attractive but i couldn't shake the feeling that i knew him from somewhere. I looked at him for a while deciding if i was safe or not.

"Take a picture it lasts longer" I heard him say, sending a wink in my direction.

Shocked, i opened my eyes, "Who are you?" I ask trying to sit up but failing as my head began to pound violently.

"Dont you know who i am?" He replied in shock.

"Um no"

"Ok i'm Louis Tomlinson" He replied staring at me intently.

"Um should i know you?" 

"No i guess not" He replied sitting on the opposite couch.

"Im Briar" I stated.

Now i thought about it his face looked familliar but i just could think why maybe i had seen him at work before, i worked in Rebel sports (A/N: is a big sport franchise if you didnt know) and he seemed kinda fit and strong. While i was pondering i heard a big smash out side the door

"Zayn stop kicking Paul's door, Niall! Stop laughing at Harry, are you ok? Here get up. God you guys are frustrating!" I heard a guy shout, there are more of them! I counted in my head, five of them. Louis noticed my discomfort and came to sit next to me.

"Dont worry, were not going to hurt you" He whispered in my ear as the door flew open.

"Hey! Boobear! Did you miss me!" A curly haired boy shouted and jumping onto Louis' lap but landing on the ground as he pushed him off. A small blond guy walked in the door and doubled over as he noticed 'curly' on the ground with a confused look on his face. A few seconds later a tall boy with hair kind of like louis' walked in pulling a tan, raven haired boy in by the ear, as the guy squealed in protest.

"That is harry" He said pointing at the curly boy on the ground, he gave me a cheeky smile and a wink.

"That is Niall" He said pointing to the little blond boy, who gave me a smile. I noticed his white braces, which reminded me of my friend, she would be wondering where I was, where was I?

"That is Liam" He pointed to the tall brown haired boy how gave me a nod before returning to the tanned guy "And that's Zayn."

"Guy's this is Briar" They all smiled at me and i gave them a small wave.

"Does she know who we are!" Harry shouted.

"No" Louis replied quietly.

"Oh" Harry said quieting down slightly.

I slowly looked at each one as recognision set in.

"I know who you are" I said calmly.

Niall and Harry blocked their ears and Zayn leaned his head away.

"Please don't scream" Louis said to me grabbing my hand.

"Why would i scream" I ask honestly.

"So your not a fan then" Liam asked

"Um... i like your music but im only here because of my friends, where is here anyway?"

"Your in our dressing room, we are at vector arena" Niall replied sitting on the other couch and grabbing a bag of chips, shoving a few in his mouth.

"whats the time?"

"About one in the morning" Zayn piped in.

"Shit!"

Please VOTE...COMMENT...FAN :D

If you would like the next chappie to be dedicated to you please just comment.

Thanks to anyone who is reading.

If you want to be a character like Harry's girlfriend, Liam's Ex, Niall's Bestfriend and Zayn's Girlfriend and Bestfriend. Inbox me you name, what you want to be, age, taste in clothes, personality, what you look like and anything else you think is important. kgo guys :D xx