He sat in the middle of the pen, strapped to a pole by his neck, it kept him still and restrained, and his hands were tightly tied around his back.

Valencia could see the splinters in the midday lighting.

"I was wondering if you would say yes to our meeting," Jaime called from inside the cage, his face covered in a thick layer of dried mud. His once golden hair was clung to with mud, the long hairs hanging in his emerald eyes. Valencia pitied Jaime, she had known him for a long time that saw him as an uncle, like she did Tyrion, even when her father scolded her for it.

She despised the conditions they left Jaime in, sitting in his own piss and shit, stinking of a thousand pigs ready for the slaughter. Valencia angrily voiced her opinions on the barbaric way the were treating him, Robb merely shook his head at her and told her that if he didn't do it, his Lord's would be as angry as she.

Valencia sighed, reaching forward and unlocking the cage before opening the heavy stick-riddled door. She stepped inside, ignoring the wet mud squishing under her weight and clinging to her boots. Valencia took another step forward, halting in front of Jaime.

"What do you want?" She asked, as the cold wind nipped at her cheeks.

"Maybe I wanted to see a friendly face?" Jaime shrugged with a smirk, Valencia rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Even when you're being held prisoner, you still manage to be a dick," Valencia spoke with bitterness.

Jaime leaned forward as much as he could, his smirk widening. "Why did you agree to see me?" He asked, leaning forward until the chain made a noise, halting his movements. Valencia's eyebrows furrowed.

"Because you asked," she stated.

Jaime leaned against the pole, "that doesn't mean that you had to agree, so why did you?"

Valencia shifted from one foot to the other. "Our families might be at war with one another-"

"-Has it already come to that?" Jaime said, interrupting her, his voice smug.

Valencia glared at him, "come to what?" She asked with bitterness.

Jaime shook his head, the dirty strands in his eyes moving from his eyes. "You and the Stark boy, already one happy family. I'm sure the other Northerner's love you dearly," he said, sarcasm dripping from his lips.

Valencia glared harder at him, "I do not need their love, I need their respect. Which I have earned."

Jaime smirked, "you have certainly grown up," his eyes locked with hers. "And no matter how much you want to deny it, you remind me of Cersei."

Valencia scoffed uncrossing her arms, "did Catelyn hit you a little too hard, Jaime? I am nothing like Cersei," she joked, her voice full of humour that even Jaime spared a small smile.

"Obviously there are some differences, but you share qualities, she did raise you after all," he cockily reminded, tilting his head to the side.
Valencia took a step forward, annoyance bubbling inside her. "She did not raise me, she hated me and wanted me dead," she sneered.

"But here you are, alive and well. Unharmed and untouched," Jaime replied, stretching out his legs.

"My father is dead because of her," Valencia growled taking a step closer, "my birthright was stolen by her son, because of her." She crouched down in the mud, her dark eyes boring into Jaime's. "We are at war because of your child's stupidity, and Cersei's incompetence to tell her son no."

Jaime held her gaze, not daring to split from their competition.

"Joffrey isn't my son," Jaime responded, resulting in a fake smile and light chuckle from Valencia.