6

Once I walked inside, I was stared at by my parents. "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?"my dad yelled. "Dean we were very worried"Mom said.

Sam just stared and smiled. "I was with Charlie"I told them. Sam laughed. "Ok. Why?"Mom asked. "She wanted to meet her soulmate and I didn't want her to be alone"I lied.

"Oh sweet heart."Mom hugged me. Sam tried to hold back more laughter. "Liar"dad said. I looked down. "That part is true. But I went to see mine"I explained.

"Oh my god really"Mom yelled. And hugged me again. "Oh son. You should've said that. Who is she?"Dad asked.

I looked at Sam. He stopped laughing and just stared at me. "Um......". "She is in his class. Her name is Lisa"Sam yelled. Everyone looked at him. "You told Sam first?"Mom asked.

I gave Sam a look. He shrugged. "Sounds great son.....". "It isn't a girl Dad"I whispered. He coughed.

"Excuse me?"he asked. Mom walked over to Sam. "It's a guy. His name is Castiel"I explained. Dad was silent. "When did you find out it was a boy?"mom asked.

"The second day I got the voice"I whispered. "SPEAK UP BOY"Dad yelled.

"SECOND DAY"I yelled back. He looked pissed. "I never want you to see him again."he said. I shook my head. "Dad if you just meet him...". "NO. NO SON OF MINE WILL BE GAY. "He interrupted.

"John. Let me meet him. Let me be the judge. That was the deal"Mom said. Sam just stared at me. I shrugged at him.

"Fine. I'll meet the kid. But if I hate him you'll never see him again"he walked upstairs to his room. Mom smiled at me and followed Dad. Sam ran to me and hugged me.

"Sorry. I freaked out."he apologized. I shrugged. "I probably would've done the same thing"I laughed. He smiled. After that I said goodnight and went up to bed.

Goodnight dean. I really liked meeting you. I'm excited to see you again.

Me to Cas. Also My Mom and Dad found out I left. And I want to know if You can meet them?

Sure it'll be nice I guess. Bye

Bye