Chapter 5

(Yo that song ^^^^ is everything I kept singing it today 😂)
This is the last chapter I think I'm gunna do with like both their point of views in 1 situation instead imma just like alternate their views like one situation Millie's another Finns. If u get what I'm saying if it's confusing just ignore 😂😂😂

Finns POV
After about a bunch of fucking boring classes it was finally lunch. I met up with the boys near Noah's locker since it was the closest to the lunch room. We stood and talked for a bit it was mainly gaten going mad over how Lauren smiled and winked at him at study period that happens to me everyday no questions asked and he's so excited about it geez, no Finn stop being a dick it's not right be happy for him the boys continued talking, all the while I couldn't stop thinking about mystery girl. She's so pretty I would love to see her pretty face again I wonder what her name is probably stardust or Gemini like something mysterious or cool or something naa that's a bit overboard finn she's so hot god dam-

"FINN? FINN?" Caleb screamed trying to get my attention. " huh sorry what" I stumbled in my words "What's been up with you today dude you've been zoning out every 5 minutes?" Her oh her beautiful face is driving me nuts "oh nothing just tired" I lied. "Ok well let's get some lunch maybe you'll be less tired" Noah laughed.

We walked into lunch me in the front and the boys behind me In a totally unintentional triangle formation. You could say we were really popular in fact we had our table with the girls who were also popular. Tbh I wasn't a fan of the whole popular thing but I didn't mind it. It wasn't as bad being stampeded by paparazzi I guess...

Everyone turned around as soon as I opened the lunch room doors looking at us as we were god or something the girls gave me weird perverted face which again kinda freaked me out 😂I just rolled my eyes and then suddenly my eyes dart toward the table that we usually sit on with the girls oh my fucking flaming hot Cheetos it's her! I screamed that In my head it was perfect she was sitting with the girls they must be friends or something. She looked up her long lashes fluttering her mouth hung open a little bit but then she closed it when she realised I looked at her aww cute maybe she likes me don't get to sure if your self  Finn we made eye contact but she quickly looked away as if she were shy or something.

I slowly started walking over with boys. She engaged in a conversation with the girls acting as if she hadn't noticed me or the fact I was walking over to the table. As soon as we got there Caleb kissed Sadie and started making out with her looks like chocolate daddy is taking a break from being a dad I laughed in my head. Maddie immediately sat on Noah's lap and started having one of those weird make out sessions were they talk to much "no I love you more, no I do no I do" they said as they kissed that's just fucking cringey but Noah's happy damn I wish I had a girl like just one girl like a girlfriend.

Me, gaten Lauren and mystery girl awkwardly looked at each other. I sat down next to mystery girl hoping to get to know her a bit Lauren was sitting next to her on her left and gaten next to Lauren while on the opposite side  of Lauren Sadie sat and Caleb sat next to her while Maddie was sitting in Noah's lap.

"EWW guys not when I'm eating get a room" gaten screamed out loud thank god I didn't think they were gunna stop. We all laughed at his comment. "shut up gaten you talk about Lauren all the time I'm sure when y'all get together you'll be twice as worse" I said stating facts clearly. Lauren's face went all red. Gaten just rolled his eyes.

Suddenly my eyes focused on something else- mystery girl I couldn't help my self from staring I mean she's gorgeous tbh I was kinda checking her out looking her up and down with a smirk hoping she hadn't noticed oh she's so hot I'd tap that. NO shut up finn stop being such a prick wanker (look up wanker in urban dictionary it's British slang you'll be surprised by what it's means 😉😂) Oh shit she noticed great job finn just Fucking great now she thinks your a fuckboy asshole for sure.