meeting masky and hoody CHAPTER 2

meeting ben was cool, and after a while he made me meet his friends hoodie and masky I think his name was. After that I went home and looked at the time and said wow that is late and someone called me on the phone, I answered it, and i heard nothing but static. i got goosebumps so i decided to go to take a stroll to robins lake i was hoping nothing would jump out or anything.

              I arrived at robins lake and ben was there, he set up a picnic and said would you like to have a picnic, I said sure what do you got?  then he said well I got the food you like and I got the food I like.  After a while he said the food I like is from humans, of course I was grossed out ''of course I did''. During the picnic we saw hoodie and masky they told us they wanted the creepy pastas to meet them at there house at 9:00, I said that was pretty late but ok. That night we went to the house  

              I went to there house and saw hoodie and all of the creepy pastas in the house waiting for me and I thought that until melody scared me behind me or so I thought that was melody.It was a girl with a black dress and a knife in her pocket instead of grabbing it, she shakes my hand and said you must be the girl who was with ben drowned, she took me in the house and yelled BEN! SHE IS HERE!!! then he came down with a thing in his hand until I saw it, it was just a flower with red dots on it, he said that some of his bloody tears. That night I slept over, they showed me lots and lots of things, but out of all that fuss ben took me outside and we lied down and looked up at the stars, and saw a shooting star it was beautiful. ''this night I will remember'' I told myself. The next day I went to school being the same girl I was yesterday, quiet    only quiet not ignorant this time I saw a little blond hair by the window thinking It was someone who will always bring my teacher flowers every day at this time, but until I saw a little blond hair rise up as he peaked. 

At school I had lunch from home, as I talked to my friend she mentioned about the creepy pastas  on the internet, I didn't want to tell her I met some of them she really was interested in them.i couldn't hold it in that night so I called ben over he said that I should tell her, so that night I called her over. she was going to sleep over, she had lunch and sleeping bags ready and when she was happy and we were both laughing I told her are you tired and she said ''No I an't tired at all'' then I said ''we should have sandwiches  after all I was going to tell you something'' she what were you going to tell me, I said aah well just to ask you do you like reading about creepy pastas, she said OF COURSE I do. After she said that I said aaah I wanted to tell you do you know some of them?? She said yes i do, i asked who all do you? she said my favorite one is ben. I freaked out because ''I was going to tell you that creepy pasta' are real, then she said really? then I said well I know some I can prove it. Lets go to the dark ally.