meeting ben drowned CREEPYPASTA

my friend and I were walking down the street and all of a sudden we wanted to go to the old playground where the little boy I think he's name was Cody,Cody died for some reason here ''I said'' . We wanted to see why he died but we wondered to a place called babbage's. We wanted to get a game called ''legend of Zelda major's mask''.  That night we played that game we bought, and I played longer because I thought it was awesome melody went to bed 4:00 so I stayed up playing it and went toned at 7:00. When I woke up melody put a note on the table saying '' went home'' then I just played that game some more then the TV started to glitch I started freaking out, then a man came out he had a very sharp knife and said ''hello my name is ben'' whats is yours , then after that he came towards me. I freaked out and got scissors and then he smiled and said '' Oh no I don't think you want to do that'' then I said why are you here. Then he went back into the TV. That night I searched him up , the computer said he was a cereal killer.Then after that I wondered why he didn't kill me. At school I was really quiet and ignorant thinking about last night.Tonight I finally got brave and turned the game on then the game glitches again then he came out. This time I was ready for some reason I heard the door open and turned off the TV and went to the living room it was a man that I didn't know. He came towards me I think I think I recognized him he was from my fathers work. He said he got fired from my fathers work then after that he got a knife and said that job was my life and he took it away now come here. I said why are you trying to kill me.      

         Then ben came out and killed him I was freaking out and he said ''you are alright'' the next morning  I told melody I had a cereal killer for a friend and she said ''hey I do to''.Then I said really you do then she said dah.  Then I said who is your friend, of course she said come  with me. After that I said where are we going! Then she told me that he could be listening. then I said ''really quit it your freaking me out!'' then she said glad to help. Then she said I know your listening to me come out. then a quick flash of white came from the bushes. Then I said  who was that ''maybe he knows ben'' I said. Then when I turned the game on again he came out and I thanked him for saving me and asked why didn't you kill me. After that he said I didn't kill you because ahh I sorta like you and I have been watching you. After that I freaked out and said really? I saw you with melody and Jeff, then I said you know them? wow who all do you know ?

       Well that day yesterday was crazy but meeting him at the same time it was romantic. I also found out he was also watching me when I was talking to my friend melody she was just telling me how Jeff watches her and he said what you know Jeff tk!, then I asked wait you know him to, then he said yeah sure we all live in the same place but we are mostly out