Freedom was a brother away.

A key.

A key is needed in order to leave the house or to get to the backyard.

Everyone has one. Matsuzo, Matsuyo, Osomatsu, Karamatsu, Ichimatsu, Jyushimatsu, Todomatsu.

Everyone but Choromatsu.

The 'rules' didn't permit it, neither did it permit anyone to give Choromatsu their key or use it for him.

Choromatsu didn't bother to listen to where any of his brothers that left the house said they'd go off to, not like they ever told him anyway. They were afraid it was could 'hurt' Choromatsu, they avoided it as much as possible. That didn't mean slip ups never happened, but Choromatsu never really reacted to them nor gave them any acknowledgement that he heard. The'd all stop if they knew. But Choromatsu proved them wrong. He wasn't affected at all!

Chew on that!

Right now, Choromatsu's only objective was to get to the only brother in the house, because if his memory served him correct, he's heard them all leave except the blue Matsu. Usually when he's left alone the house with one other person, it was less of a rule and more of an agreement that they'd leave Choromatsu alone. They probably thought he needed his own 'space' as if he didn't have that already being alone most of the day. But technically he didn't have space. This god damn house wasn't enough space.

The other indication that Karamatsu was the only one home, was it was the only time he'd play his guitar. Maybe he thought it would help ease Choromatsu, and he would be lying if he said it didn't. It was always nice to listen to his soft tunes, it sure helped him get distraced from his constant thoughts. Karamatsu was one of the 2 most understanding of his brothers when it came to his situation, and he was grateful.

But today, today he'll use it to his advantage. Choromatsu felt a little bad about what he was planning to do, but in the end if it worked, it will all be worth it. Karamatsu sadly had to be the poor fool who gets fooled like he always does. It's why Choromatsu would stand up for him when he wouldn't for himself and taught him how to say no! Although, now that he thinks about it. Maybe he should've never helped him, because now it means Choromatsu has to put a little more effort into this. And it seemed Karamatsu didn't have a problem saying no to Choromatsu.

As he approached the door that he knows the music is coming from, he feels himself hesitate now. Would this even work? What if it didn't? What would he say after that? But then, what would happen if it did work?

With a deep breath, he slid the door open. The playing stopped. Karamatsu was on the couch with his guitar wearing his jumpsuit. He had a surprised look on his face, almost startled, that turned into confusion, but then a smile, "Ah my Choromatsu, was my playing not welcome?" There he goes again, thinking he did something wrong.

Choromatsu shook his head, "No, I liked the playing actually. Mind if I join you?" He wasn't sure exactly how to describe the immideate expression that flashed on Karamatsu's face except as euphoric which he was quick to change with a cough, putting on a 'cool' face, as if that'll fool anyone, "Why of course brother! Come sit next to me if you'd like, I always love an audience!" He patted right next to himself on the couch.

As if he didn't have one anytime it was only both of them.

Choromatsu walked over to sit down next to Karamatsu and slightly leaned on his shoulder despite the guitar. It surprised the blue Matsu, bring another cough out of him to regain himself, "So, do you have any requests, brother?" Choromatsu simpled rolled his eyes, "Nah. Just play what you want, or what you have been playing."

The second snapped his fingers, "Got it!" With that, he continued to play that soft melody. In all honesty, Choromatsu was growing slightly unpatient with his plan, but knew it was necassary to at least spend some time with Karamatsu like this. It'll help make Karamatsu feel more obliged.