Bonus: Fun Facts!

Start from the beginning

20.) I sometimes use filler chapters because I can find no better way to progress a story.

21.) I came up with this story pretty quickly and outta nowhere, honestly.

22.) I grew up watching anime like Sailor Moon, Ronin Warriors, Yu Yu Hakusho, and many more, but I kinda quit watching it for a long time until a few years ago.

23.) In all reality, though some don't view AOT as an anime meant for shipping, I ship so that way I can try to imagine all my favs surviving...even if they don't.

24.) I'm actually a Levi x Eren (Ereri) shipper lol. Though, I know not everyone ships em. We can all agree to disagree. 😂

And

25.) The very first fanfic I ever wrote was in my freshmen year after I read The Mediator series (6 books at the time) by Meg Cabot. I loved it so much that I wrote the short fanfic extending to when Jesse de Silvia (my first ever character love) and Suze Simon would be married. It was super, super, SUPER corny lol. Like, if you think this Levi x Reader fanfic was corny/cheesy, then you'd die laughing at that Jesse x Suze fanfic.

**Well my lovelies, I hope y'all enjoyed that! I know it was random, but I figured it'd be a fun way to close the book. After all, this fanfic was pretty serious. That said, I know I said this in every chapter of all three books, but I'm being serious when I say I truly appreciate your support because I do. You have no idea how much I smile interacting with you guys. So, thank you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you. I know for some this will be the last you will read something of mine, and if that's the case, I wish you happiness and abundance in your life! Thank you for your love and support! If you're choosing to come with me on the next journey, then know I still wish you that same happiness and abundance and I still thank you tremendously, but our paths will cross again. Very soon (June 4th). I look forward to taking you on another adventure! So, that said, thank you. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!! You all are absolutely amazing!! Wuv yous!! <3**

-Noel Ross

P.S. Next journey is: Bet ~Jean x Reader AU~ coming Monday, June 4th. So, stay tuned for that! Thank you again so much!! <3

P.S.S. Have something else ya wanna know about the story or future projects? Comment your question(s) down below and I'll answer em!:)