Part 1

Arrianna's prov:
Yo, I'm arrianna lee sims. I'm 18 years old. I love to play basketball and I have mad photography's skills.

Today is my first day here in los angels. I just moved here from New Jersey. When I was younger my mom and Dad got in a car crash so I never met them,thankfully I was at a daycare when the crash took place. Ever since I was a baby I've been to 7 foster homes. To be honest I'm not a very controlled  person. But I'm 18 so I'm a legal adult so I don't need foster care no more.

My first day in los angels I spent unpacking boxes 9:30am-6:37. I need some coffee to finish unpacking the other boxes.

I walk around to see the nearest plaza. STARBUCKS! STARBUCKS! Just kidding I ain't that rich or white. Next to Starbucks is a Tim  Horton's. So I went there because I am too broke for Starbucks.

Once I enter Tim Hortons I went to the counter and decided to get a ice cap because cold coffee is sure to keep me awake.

I'm waiting for my coffee and it's taking a real long time. And I'm a very inpatient person. I lean into the counter peaking to see.where my ice Capp at.
Then lady who took my order came out of no where and almost gave me a heart attack. "Sorry for the wait miss"

"It's fine but me a need my coffee asap"I said in a sassy kinda tone

She finally handed me my coffee and I went to the cash register to pay. I held out my hand holding $3 in my hand. All of a sudden she grabbed my hand and pushed away.
" no need, the gentleman over there has already paid for your ice Capp."

With a curious and surprised look on my face I turn around to see HIM.

A/N
Yeo wud up y'all?

The girl in the picture is one of my friends so if you want her Instagram or snap comment!

JaimeM456  is writing so lit story's of you wanna check her out as well

Stay litty gang🙏🏾🤘🏾

Word count: 377