August Alsina

(Edited 2/9/21)
------------------

Drea

I got off of work, extremely excited. Today marks the day my husband and I got married, our 3 year anniversary. It was a happy time back then..

August and I have been going back and forth with each other, he comes in late drunk, high. I mean I know what he's exhausted and upset about things but he always take his anger out on me..(not physically)

I decided because today is our anniversary, I'm just gonna throw all that stuff in the past and focus on the future with him.

Once I got home, I went upstairs and took a shower, I loitioned up, and did my hair and makeup. After I was done with that, I made sure our room was nice and started decorating it, ya know all romantic. Then I went downstairs and cooked Aug's favorite dish which is salmon with broccoli alfredo pasta.

Lastly, I went back upstairs and put on a cute lingerie set. It was a red lacy two pieces set and I paired it off with some red heels.

After taking in my appearance, I went downstairs and fixed our plates before pouring some champagne in his glass and water in mine

After taking in my appearance, I went downstairs and fixed our plates before pouring some champagne in his glass and water in mine. I lit the candles and smiled at my work..

Humming in satisfaction, I sat down at the table and waited for August.

30 minuets past by, he probably got cought in traffic..

30 minuets turned into an hour, an hour turned into 2. 2 hours turned into 3. I sighed and stood, starting to clean the area.

I just put it in back in the pan and drank his champagne..

Just as I was starting to walk upstairs, guess who in strolls in. My husband of 3 long years, August Alsina.

"Wassup, Ma!" He greets before walking up to me. He tries to kiss me but I dodged it and crossed my arms, his face held a look of confusion so he tries again, "Wassup, ma."

Again I dodge him before sighing, I was getting annoyed really fast, "Where were you August?" I asked finally looking up at him

Nonchalantly he shrugs, "At a party with Chris." He said causing me to scoff, "At a party with Chris?" I mumbled, "So a party is more important than this day?!?"

August looked really confused, he rubs his beard, "Its just a regular friday, ma.."

That was the key, now I'm pissed. Standing up, I look August deep in the eye, "So the day we got fucking married isn't important to you but a FUCKING PARTY IS!?" I yelled

His eyes went wide and mouth dropped. I just shook and went upstairs. I was over it, this was my breaking point. I grabbed my bag and started packing all my things before throwing on some joggers and a shirt then I zipped my bags

"Baby!" August calls, turning me to look at him, as I turned around my palm connected hard with his face, tears ran down my cheek..

I mean, I understand you forgetting 20 years, but 3 YEARS?! Actually no, you should never forget your marriage anniversary date.

I ran downstairs as August called my name. I almost forgot to give him something..I put my things in my car and went back inside..

August held a look of regret on his face which only made me shake my head. Walking up to him I hand him a watch box and walk back out without saying a word

He followed me out but knew not to touch me, hell he was to busy opening the box. Once I got in the car, I back out of the driveway. I rolled the passenger side window down and watched him..

His eyes went wide which caused me to smile. I drove away, but before I did..I yelled to him, "SEE YOU IN 9 MONTHS, LOVE!"