Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Hi, I'm Liam, this is Niall, Harry, Zayn, and Louis."

"H-hi, I'm Zena." I barely got that out. I cannot believe One Direction was in my parents, scratch that, in my mom's hospital room. I guess the lady wasn't lying when she said that another patient was in the room. But out of all people they decided to have my mom share a room with One Direction. ONE FREAKING DIRECTION!!! I wonder if Caitlin would believe me if I told her that I was in the same room as One Direction. Eh, probably not.

"I'm going to go get some food. Do you guys want anything?" Niall asked still staring at me.

"CARROTS!" Louis screamed.

My mom's heart beat thingy started beating faster and faster. Doctors rushed in, trying to calm her down. Out of nowhere she sat up and screamed bloody murder. She then fell back down and her heart stopped.

"No! No! This can't be happening!" I screamed.

"Miss Woodward please calm down. There is nothing we can do to bring your mother back," she tried to explain.

"Can't you use the one electric thing?" I cried.

"No, I am sorry we can't. That would cause her heart to much stress. We were really expe-"

Beep.

Was that a beep?!

Beep.

Yes! It was!

"Mom!"

"Okay. I am going to have to ask everyone to leave the room."

"Mom! Can you hear me?! I love you!"

"Come on Zena, let's go wait in the hall," Liam said.

"But I have to stay here!" I cried.

"Come on, your mom isn't going anywhere," Harry said soothingly.

I reluctantly followed them into the hall. I really needed Caitlin here with me. I decided I was going to call her.

"Hey guys, I'm going to go to the loo. I'll be back shortly."

"Will you be all right?" asked Liam with a very concerned look on his face.

"Of course, it's just down the hall." I replied casually.

After I locked myself in a stall I dialled Caitlin's number.

Ring

Ring

Ring

"WHAT THE FRENCH FRIES ARE YOU DOING CALLING ME AT 9 IN THE MORNING?!?! YOU KNOW I NEED MY BEAUTY SLEEP!!!"

Yep. That was Caitlin for ya. She is kind of...interesting.

"Hey, sorry to bother you but could you come to King George Hospital? My parents got in a crash and I really need someone here with me."

"Yeah, of course I'll be right there." She knows what it's like to have a loved one in the hospital. Her family has a history with cancer.

"Thanks," I tried my hardest not to cry. "Its room 317."

"Okay, I'll be there before you can say One Direction."

"Oh! That reminds me-"

Click.

"Hello?"

No answer. She hung up on me. I guess she'll be in for a little surprise.

~~~

OH MY GAWD!!!! I HAVE EIGHT READS!!!

I never expected anyone to actually read it! So....

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SOSOSOSOSO MUCH!!!! *sniffle sniffle* I promised myself I wouldn't cry.

I hope this doesn't disappoint my eight readers. I know it's bad...I was having trouble coming up with what to write. Please tell me what you think.

LOVE YALL MY EIGHT HOMIES! :P