Chapter 2

Y/n made her way to Akademi High as usual.

The only difference is that she, and many other students, were itching to run back home to safety. Why you ask?

A murder had happened yesterday. A girl was found stabbed to death in alleyway in Y/n's street. It was especially hard for Y/n, it was Osana. And Y/n was fully aware she was the second last person to last see her. The first being Ayano from yesterday.

It caused parents to voice out their worry towards the school to ask for their childs safety. To Y/n, it was kind off pathetic really.

The school however, answered with a very convincing solution. They would highten the security on school grounds and a certain someone was making a return to school. Who it will be is still unknown.

"Oh my goodness! Did you see the news! She was from our school, I don't even know if we're safe!" a girl whispered to her friend.

The Y/H/C-haired girl glanced at them and shook her head. She was scared, for sure but she chose to keep calm and keep her composure. She refused to show any emotion. Walking into the gates of the school, there were already signs that the school was taking safety precautions.

There was a teacher there along with one of the student council members, Aoi Ryugoku.

Many rumors floated around her. How she loss one of her eyes. Some say it was from a boy, thats why there were no boys in the student council or something happened between her and the student council president.

None of them have been proven true though.

Y/n rushed passed the other students, going ahead this time, only to be stopped by the Aoi. "You're Y/n Y/l/n right?" she asked in a monotone voice.

Y/n resisted the urge to roll her eyes but nodded anyways. "Well, we need you to come to the student council room after school." she ordered and the Y/E/C-eyed girl raised an eyebrow.

"Can't it be any earlier or later? I have clubs then." Y/n protested, she still wanted to go the info club.

Aoi shook her head. "Just be there." Aoi said and turned away. Y/n couldn't even utter out another word. She silently groaned and walked into school to get to class but not before changing her shoes.

The bell ringed and Y/n moaned in annoyance. She tried to be early today but the student council just had to stop her. Walking to class, she spotted the school diva herself, Musume. Y/n avoided her as much as she could because she didn't have a high reputation.

It was obvious she and her friends only cared about talking to students with a high reputation to make a good impression on them. Two-faced, was what Y/n called them.

Y/n avoided them like the plague but ended bumping into Amai Odayaka, president of the cooking club. She had dropped onto the floor with fliers sprawled across the floor. "Sorry." Y/n apologised and helped to pick them up.

Amai was one of the girls who had a crush on Taro. Honestly, if Taro had to pick one person to go out with, Y/n would tell him to go for Amai. A sweet and kind personality who makes very good treats mind you.

"Its okay." Amai picked up the last paper and looked up to meet Y/n's Y/E/C-colored eyes. "Oh Y/n-chan!" Amai giggled and stood up. "You, know me?" Y/n raised her eyebrow in confusion.

Amai nodded happily. "Theres a lot of talk about how you managed to join the info club." Amai explained and the Y/H/C-haired girl mouthed and 'o'.

"Sorry again, I was trying to avoi-" "Musume?" Amai giggled and Y/n nodded.

"Well, how about I help you out? Seems fair." Y/n offered. "Oh no, Y/n-chan. Its really okay." Amai refused but Y/n had already grabbed the stack of fliers. "To late." Y/n chuckled and walked ahead of her.