Books Written by rgan19

A b o u t. T h e. A u t h o r :

☮Name: rgan19

☮Age:15

☮Gender: Female

☮What got you writing?!(Inspired you?!): I am a dreamer, always wishing that something adventurous will happen to me. So whenever I am bored, I would create a world on my own, and just write it out. I'm still improving on my writing.

☮What genres do you like to write?! Romance, teen fic and werewolf :)

☮Do you want to become anything from writing?!(J.K. Rowling?! Someone big like that, or just sell your story on sites?!): Who doesn't want to be famous? XD The best thing that can happen to me is someone who likes to read my stories.

☮Anything coming up?!(New books, Sequal?!): There are loads of ideas in my head but I don't have time to put it into words so for now, none... Look out for twists and cliches in my stories ;)

           ___________________________________________________________________

★Title: Lethal Love

★Subtitle:-

★Summary: "Fate has a wicked sense of humor, I thought I was never going to meet my mate since I was 19 and my Job would never allow my feelings to be involved. But here I was meeting my mate for the first time and I was pointing a gun to his head."

Lisa is one of the top assassins (aka hit man) in the country. She was the perfect killer, never missing a target. That is until she meets her mate on one of her missions. Her mate, Adam happens to be the next Alpha of the Shadowlight pack-- the largest pack in the state. He wants to know her, trying to get past her cool facade. But will she let him in? Will true love conquer all or will it just kill them?

★Genre: Werewolf | Romance | Action

           ___________________________________________________________________

                                    ~Link to story by pressing External Link found on side~