Imagine #2-Little drunk,are we?

Nicole's POV:

I laughed uncontrollably while Yusei carried me in our house.

" Stop laughing nothing is funny " he said and put me down on the couch.

" Oh c'mon homie! Don't be a player-hater!" I said and pulled him on top of me.

" Fuck me " I whispered in his ear and then licked behind his ear knowing that drives him crazy.

" No way.You're drunk and I really shouldn't-... "

" From when do you care if I'm drunk or sober? " I raised my eyebrow at him and he shrugged his shoulders.

" I just think I shouldn't " I rolled my eyes and wraped my legs around him but he got up and walked to our room still with me wraped around him and I looked like a coala.

He put me down on the bed barely cause I didn't want to let him go.

" Just sleep " he said and took his shirt off throwing it at me while he undressed leaving him in just his boxers.I undressed too leaving only my underwear and put his shirt on.I just love wearing his shirts cause they smell like him.My favourite scent.(A/N-see what i did there? :3)

He lied beside me and turned off the light and wraped the cover around us.He closed his eyes and I smirked.I turned to him pretanding I am asleep and 'accidently' brushed against his little friend.He opened one eye but brushed it off since he saw I'm 'asleep'.

I turned my back to him and cuddled into him and pushed my butt there.This time he pushed me away a little and I knew he is getting turned on.This time I grabed it with my hand and squized it a little feeling him getting hard.

" Dammit Niki what are you doing to me? " he turned me around and I giggled.

" Turning you on? " i didnt remove my hand and I began to pump him up and down slightly causing him to let out a little moan.

" You're drunk and you'll get mad in the morning..i know it..i can't "

" Oh I won't be mad!I'm already half sober and I'm telling you to fuck me " I literaly cried.He looked at me for a few seconds and then pulled me closer.

" Screw this I'm just gonna have to fuck your brain out,right baby? " he whispered in my ear seductivly and i moaned feeling myself get wet.

He pushed me on my back and lied on me kissing me.He slowly put his hands under my-his- shirt and lightly touched my stomach going lower and lower.

" Yusei.. " I moaned in the kiss.He departed and got lower almost touching my ear with his lips.

" What is it I can't hear you,baby.. " he whispered in my ear still slightly stroking my belly.

" Yusei please do something! " I put my hands on his stomach moving them up and down his muscilar chest.He smirked and pulled my shirt off throwing it somewhere on the floor.

" I'm gonna make you feel so fucking good.. " he licked his lips and kissed my inner thighs.I moaned and put my fingers in his hair pulling on it.

He smirked again and slowly took my panties off with his teeth.Gawd i cant take this anymore!And like always Yusei seemed to read my mind.

" You won't wait anymore,honey " he winked and then without a warning burried his head between my legs.He licked around tasting me and I moaned uncontrolably tugging at his hair pushing his head closer.

" Mhmmm.. " he moaned against me and I groaned.He departed and I whined.

" Just a second babe.. " he chuckled at my reaction and lifted my back up uncliping my bra while kissing my neck.Now I'm sure neighbours could hear us-me.

He threw it away and got back between my legs continuing his work.I moaned and groaned but I truly lost it when he stick two fingers in me pumping fast.

I screamed his name as I came all over his fingers and he licked them clean smirking at me.What a suprise.

" So sweet.. " he licked the rest off of me and then kissed me on the lips pushing his toungue inside of my mouth.Our toungues fought for dominance which of course Yus' won.

He then positioned himself still kissing me.

" Ready? " he departed and I nodded blushing a little.

" Speak " he demanded,his voice deeper than ever,turning me on even more.

" YES YUSEI PLEASE! " I yelled and he thrusted in me fully making me scream out my lungs.He continued thrusting in me deep and fast,it felt like my whole sex is on fire.

" Shit " he groaned and kissed my neck and chest.

" Faster " I barely said between moans and he speeded up.I felt my second orgasm coming closer and closer and i just..couldn't hold it..anymore.

" I-I-I'm s-so close Y-yusei " my legs started to shake 'cause I held it back.

" Let go.Cum.Now " Yusei demanded and thrusted hard once more and I released screaming out his name again.Soon after he came too groaning my name and collapsed on top of me.

" You were..amazing " he said catching his breath and I giggled blushing 10 different shades of red.

"You too.. " He laughed and got off of me pulling out and I winced.I ached all over.

" Looks like I ain't walking for a few days " I pouted and Yusei laughed like a maniac.

" So you didnt like it? " he smirked as I got even more red and pulled the covers over my head.

" I loved it now good night " Silence filled the room and I was this close to falling asleep when i felt arms hugging me from behind me pulling me against his chest.

" Good night kitten I love you " Yusei removed the covers just enough to kiss the top of my head and then laid down.

" Good night I love you too " I said but i heard his breathing getting steady rythum and i didn't know if he hard me.I giggled and just fell asleep too...

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

WOW WOW WOW THE FEELS ARE KILLING ME

I MEAN DAMN

SO HOT

so i'm not exactly..okay writing..literal words..soo..yeah.

but i think in the next imagine i will describe ituch better and ..maybe..use those words.yes.

anyway hope you enjoyed...

and I wanted to start writing personal imagines(not in this story but i will make a new one) of all yu-gi-oh(Yu-Gi-Oh;Yu-Gi-Oh GX;Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's )l charachters so if you want me to start writing that please comment what you think!

Yusei: Well reading this was..interesting

Niki-OH MY GAWD YUS YOU WERENT SUPPOSE TO READ THAT*completely red*

Yusei: dont act innocent now baby*smirks*

Niki:ughh...anywayy

vote?

comment ideas for next imagines?

comment what you think of this one?

fan/follow?

message me?

love you all so much!

♡Niki♡