Part 2

We had called a cab into town. We all split the fare, though Harrison paid my share, and made our way to the club. "ID please" the bouncer told Sam. Sam showed him and he went in. It was my turn. The bouncer nodded and I made my way inside. "How come you didn't get asked for ID?" Sam said looking at. "Perks of being a women" I winked at him and walked over to the bar. "5 double Vodka shots please" I said handing over the money to the bartender. "Tom, can you help with the drinks please?" I asked him as he approached me. "One on the house for such a pretty lady" the bartender grinned at me. "Why thank you handsome" I replied holding three shots. Tom grabbed the others and followed me. "Please be careful y/n" Tom said stopping me. "I will" I said kissing his cheek.

We sat down at the table with the others and I handed out the shots. I kept two for myself and gave the others one. "Hang on, why have you got two?" Harrison asked just as I downed the first one. "The bartender gave me a free one" I said smiling. "Ready?" Harry said looking at us. We held our shots up in the middle, clinked our glasses together then knocked them back. "Another round me thinks" Sam said getting up to go to the bar. "Hiya beautiful" a guy said walking past our table and winking at me. "Hey!" Harrison shouted getting up to go after him. Tom grabbed him just in time. "Dude, calm down!" He said. "This wasn't a good idea was it" Harry said looking at all of us. "It was Harry. My brother just doesn't know how to react when his not so little sister gets compliments!" I said snarling at Harrison. "Well what do you expect me to think y/n!" Harrison said giving me a dirty look. Sam came back to the table. I grabbed another shot and down it while getting up. "Where are you going?" Tom asked worriedly. "I'm going somewhere where I won't get judged and shouted at all the time. Don't follow me. Enjoy your night" I said walking out of the club. "Y/n" Harrison said starting to get up. "Let her go mate. She's needs time to cool off" Harry said standing in front of him.

I walked around the corner to a bar. I walked straight in and asked for a large vodka and lemonade. I went to hand over the money but someone handed over the money before I could. "Here, put your money away. I'll get it" "thank you" I said turning to him. "You on your own?" He asked. "I am. I was with my brother and friends but he was being a dick so I left" I said. "How about you?" I asked him. "On my own too. Care to join me?" He said gesturing to a table. "I would love to" I said following him.

The conversation flowed really well and the drinks kept flowing too. We laughed and joked. Suddenly I felt his hand move up to my inner thigh, then it moved closer to my core. I rolled my head back as he pleasured me. I was trying to stifle my moans. "Shall we go somewhere more quieter?" He asked as he removed his fingers. I nodded and followed him to the toilets. As we got into a cubicle, he locked the door and I pulled down his trousers. I got on my knees and took him all in. "Oh my god, yes" he chanted gripping my hair. He pulled me up and promptly pulled my dress up around my waist. He took my pants off then shoved it inside of me. "Oh god yes, right there" I moaned. I was getting close and I could tell he was too. "Faster" I said gripping his hair and pulling him into a passionate kiss. As he thrusted faster, I couldn't hold it much longer and released all over his member. He came shortly afterwards with curse words rolling off his tongue. After coming down from my high, I realised what I had just done and freaked out. I put my pants back on, pulled my dress down and unlocked the cubicle door. The guy grabbed my arm. "Never speak of this to anyone. I don't want to see you again" he said looking at me with evilness. I nodded and ran as fast as I could back home.

I ran as fast as I could and cried all the way home. As I got to the door I fumbled with my keys. I couldn't see properly through my tears. Suddenly the door opened and Tom stood there. I ran and hugged him and sobbed against his chest. "Y/n, y/n, what's wrong?" He asked worriedly. "I did something stupid. Pl...please d...don't tell Ha..Harrison" I sobbed even harder. "It's okay, he's not home. He's still out" Tom said guiding me to the sofa. "Y/n what has happened?" He said getting more worried by the second. "I....I've had s....s...sex in a toilet cubicle with some guy. Af...after he told me not to tell anyone and that he didn't want to see me again" I cried. "Wh...what have I done?" I cried cuddling into Tom. "Oh y/n. Don't worry. He isn't worth it" he said holding onto me. I was crying hysterically and Tom continued holding me until I calmed down. I eventually drifted off to sleep. What is Harrison going to say?