who is she?

I saw her. Her little body lying  there in her cave. I smelled the tears that she had shed  before falling asleep, and all the pain trapped in her soul. I would've killed her; that's what wolf's were taught. To kill foxes, are natural  enemy, kinda like cats and dogs.
"Poor little fox, it's ok, I'll look after you." He softly spoke. For some reason  this fox had caught his attention, and he wasn't gonna let her go now. He layed  down next to her and listened to the silence  of the cold wistful  night.
She kicked and whimpered her dreams. He licked  her face and she calmed down, leaning closer to him, and snugly  deeper and deeper into his deep soft coat.

*sniff,sniff* there was the smell again. *sniff, sniff, growl* he let the sound escape his throat and quickly he looked at the Fox to make sure she was ok. She didn't move an inch. Only slept deeper.
He got up and walked outta the den to be confronted with another wolf and his mate. He quickly sprayed on the snow and showed his teeth to prove this was his territory  and not theres.
"Ha, keep peeing  dog. Why protect that fox anyways, just eat her, she'll  be very easy to kill." The boy dog said. He licked  his mate to inform that this was indeed his girl. "We need this cave for our pup, so move or die." The dog growled.
"This is my cave, so walk and fine your own." Said the black wolf who kept the fox safe from danger.
The wolf charged at him, and attempted  to bite his throat but he dodged and bit hard on the wolf's neck. The wolf let out a bark of pain, and tried to wiggle  out but all hope seemed lost to escape.
"Leave now or I will kill you."  Spat the wolf. The pup wailed in defeat and walked off pitafully  with his mate  looking over his shoulder off and on at the black wolf who remained easily seen in the snow.

couldn't find a good video of 2 wolf's fighting but here's something  good anyways