685-688 "Startling Change at Zephyr"

Start from the beginning

But.....

How did such a man die so suddenly?

"Furthermore, in regards to the matter, all the disciples of the Zephyr Academy knew nothing else about it, but just that the Headmaster had died." Ye Sha reported everything he had heard faithfully.

"It's Ning Rui." Jun Wu Xie's eyes narrowed to a slit.

Ye Sha said: "Ning Rui's power is still a notch below Fan Qi's. If based on skills alone, he does not have what it takes to kill Fan Qi."

Jun Wu Xie replied with her brow furrowed up: "A prerequisite condition must first be fulfilled for your assumption to be valid."

"I implore my Young Miss to enlighten me."

Jun Wu Xie's eyes lowered and she said chillingly: "Only if Fan Qi has his guard up against Ning Rui, would your assumption be possible."

Chapter 686: "Startling Change at Zephyr (2)"

Fan Qi and Ning Rui had shared many meals at the same table for years and years. Ning Xin had just passed on and although it was exposed that Ning Xin had plotted to kill Fan Jin just before her death, Ning Rui had at that moment cleverly chosen to sacrifice her daughter as a pawn to protect himself. Under those circumstances, Fan Qi would only feel endless guilt and not put up his guard against Ning Rui.

And Jun Wu Xie had not expected that so soon after they left the Zephyr Academy, Fan Qi would die so suddenly.

The matter would most definitely not be a fact the Fan Brothers would be able to accept easily.

Jun Wu Xie lowered her head to consider the situation a moment before she said: "Don't tell Fan Zhuo about this for the time being."

"Yes, Young Miss." Ye Sha said.

By the time Fan Zhuo returned, Ye Sha had already left. The waiter served a table full of dishes and Fan Zhuo smilingly invited Jun Wu Xie to sit down to eat.

Nothing could be seen from Jun Wu Xie's calm demeanor and after just taking two mouthfuls, she suddenly put down her chopsticks.

"I will be making a trip back to the Zephyr Academy."

Fan Zhuo cast a glance at Lord Meh Meh on the bed and asked with uncertainty: "Will Lord Meh Meh's condition be strong enough to make the trip?"

Jun Wu Xie shook her head. "I have something back at the bamboo grove that can help Lord Meh Meh with its condition. Lord Meh Meh cannot be moved at the moment and so, I will need you to remain behind to help me look after it."

"Me?" Fan Zhuo was shocked.

"Why don't you tell me what it is and I'll go back and get it for you. If you are gone and anything happens to Lord Meh Meh, I'm afraid that I will not be able to handle it."

"I will need to concoct some medicine back there and you wouldn't be able to do it for me anyway. Rest assured, I have stabilised Lord Meh Meh's condition and I will also leave behind some medicine. You will only need to let Lord Meh Meh soak in the bath three times a day and that will be all you need to do." Jun Wu Xie paused a moment before she continued: "But remember one thing. I will need you to keep an eye on Lord Meh Meh throughout the day during this period and if anything unexpected crops up, immediately send someone to inform me back at the Zephyr Academy. You can just get the waiter to send the food up here into the room everyday."

Fan Zhuo nodded, and did not put up any further protest.

"Alright, we'll do it as what you say."