I'm His Chosen Prince Charming

Tyler's POV:
Oh dear god. There's my crush Chad Kroger. I thought to myself as I watched him walk down the line to see which guy he wanted to pick. I thought for a straight minute I was going to faint. I spaced our into a daydream of Chad. I remember him getting my band together and I was so grateful. He's gotten me this far and there's no way I could ever repay him. As I zoned out even more I didn't notice I was crying. Just then, I felt a hand on my shoulder. "You ok there, Ty?" The voice said. He rubbed the tears from my eyes taking me into his arms. "It's ok. I got you."
"C-Chad?" I stuttered.
"Yep. It's me. How are you, Tyler?" He smiled softly at me.
"Well I was scared but you made me feel better."
"Awe I'm glad. I still need to pick my Prince Charming."
I nodded.
"And I think I found the perfect one." He went on and got down on one knee. "Tyler Patrick Connolly... I've seen you through the years and let me tell you I am very impressed with you and your work. You're just like me in a way. You're also very caring and compassionate when it comes to friends, family, fans, animals. I could go on but you're just perfect in every way." He smiled placing a soft but passionate kiss on my lips. I tested up even more but I was happy. "And with that out of the way." He pauses still down on his knee pulling out a tiny box pulling out a gorgeous silver promise ring. "Will you take this promise ring and do me the honor of being my Prince Charming?" He smiled.
"Yes I will Chad. You mean the world to me." I smiled crying. He slipped the ring on my finger. "I love you Tyler Patrick Connolly."
"I love you too Chad Robert Turton-Kroeger." I smiled as applause came from all across the room. We kissed for what felt like centuries but it was magical.