'Now, use Draco Meteor.' Ash thought. The Draco Meteor fell towards both of them, as Cynthia who noticed the move commanded Hydreigon to avoid the Draco Meteor using Acrobatics. Ash smirked, and nodded towards Garchomp, who appeared in front of Hydreigon to use Poison Jab and a Dual Chop.

"Hydreigon!" Cynthia shouted in worry, though Hydreigon got up. "Payback!"

Ash winced as Garchomp was hit with Payback and Cynthia commanded a Fire Blast. 'Ok then, let's use Rain Dance!' Cynthia inwardly groaned as Garchomp easily dodged the Fire Blast as it was weakened by the Rain Dance.

'Alright, Stone Edge, thirty-three degrees North-East.' Ash thought. The Stone Edge did the trick, as Hydreigon failed to see it coming, and it fell with swirls in its eyes.

"Hydreigon is unable to battle!" Evan announced. "Champion Cynthia, please send out your next Pokémon."

"Good job, Hydreigon." Cynthia smiled, as she returned it to her Pokéball. "Alright Roserade, battle dance!" She threw the Pokéball to reveal Roserade.

"You did great today, Garchomp." Ash commented, as he returned him to his Pokéball. "Ok, Dusknoir, lend me your aura!" The Pokéball opened to reveal the Ghost-type.

Kenneth then commented, "It looks like an even playing field for this round, as neither Grass nor Ghost type have an advantage or disadvantage over each other."

"Battle begin!" Evan announced.

'Let's start things off with Future Sight!' Ash thought.

"Roserade, let's start things off with Magical Leaf!" Cynthia ordered. Unfortunately for her, Magical Leaf covered the tracks of Future Sight being used, and Ash was able to counter with Will-O-Wisp without a problem.

"Use Energy Ball!" Cynthia commanded as the Will-O-Wisp came flying towards Roserade. The Energy Ball, though not very effective against Fire-type moves, was able to dissipate Will-O-Wisp, impressing Ash.

'Alright, let's use Shadow Sneak.' Ash thought. Dusknoir's shadow zoomed forward until it is behind Roserade and the shadow then raised one of its fists and the it came out of the ground, punching a surprised Roserade from behind.

"Petal Blizzard!" Cynthia said, narrowing her eyes. The Petal Blizzard certainly did cover Roserade's location, but Ash could sense Roserade.

'Fire Punch.' Ash inwardly countered, as Dusknoir punched the Petal Blizzard, burning it. Only for Roserade to be on its face, and under Cynthia's command, use Giga Drain and drained Dusknoir's energy and recovering its own.

'She's gunning for the fact that while I could sense Roserade, I still can't counter the surprise attacks.' Ash thought, marvelling at Cynthia's skills as a Champion. 'Two can play at that game, Cynthia.' Just as he was about to command Dusknoir, the Future Sight came down, and attacked Roserade, surprising everyone as they did not see the moment he fired the Future Sight.

"When?" Cynthia asked.

"It was my very first move." Ash replied. "Because you used Magical Leaf, you didn't see the attack coming." It dawned on Cynthia that in this case she was hoisted by her own petard, but grinned as she knew that the fun battle was just getting started.

'Alright, let's use Trick Room!' Ash smiled. Cynthia gasped as the Trick Room surrounded the battlefield, enclosing both Roserade and Dusknoir inside.

'I better take a risk.' Cynthia thought. "Roserade, use Toxic Spikes...twice!" Roserade threw Toxic Spikes twice into the battlefield, as Ash non-verbally commanded Dusknoir to use Infestation, where insects surrounded Roserade, draining its health, and Cynthia knew it would last a while.