519-521 "The Spirit Hunt Ends"

Start from the beginning

After tallying their results, Qiao Chu and the other three of them were to go to the camp set up for disciples from the branch division. Jun Wu Xie bade their farewell and they were going to leave when Fan Jin rushed over to them at that moment.

"Qiao Chu! Guys! Wait a moment!"

Qiao Chu turned his head, puzzled as he saw Fan Jin running over to them, panting heavily, but with a big smile on his face.

"Big brother Fan, what is it?" Qiao Chu had a good impression of Fan Jin.

"These spirit stones, are for all of you." Fan Jin took out all the spirit stones he had hidden earlier and pressed them into Qiao Chu's hand.

"Why didn't you hand them in?" Qiao Chu was surprised, the weight of the spirits stones in his hand was very close to what they had given to Fan Jin in their even distribution.

Fan Jin replied, a little embarrassed: "For this Spirit Hunt, I did not contribute much. All these should rightfully belong to all of you as I cannot take credit for all the efforts that you guys had put in. I still have matters I need to look into back there, so I'll make a move. Let's talk again." With that, Fan Jin turned without waiting for Qiao Chu to reply and ran off.

Qiao Chu scratched the back of his head, and Rong Ruo laughed.

That Fan Jin might be a little too inflexible at times but he has a absolutely honest and upright nature.

He is definitely a good guy.

Chapter 520: "The Spirit Hunt Ends (2)"

Within the noisy and bustling campgrounds, a single figure attracted many eyes to turn.

The youths who had been huddled together chatting away suddenly turned and fixated their gaze on the figure that had attracted all their eyes.

Jun Wu Xie walked slowly into the campgrounds, the black cat rested lazily on her shoulders. But what had made all those pairs of eyes to stare at them was actually the tiny Lord Meh Meh trotting closely behind Jun Wu Xie.

The weak looking tiny lamb trotted, shadowing Jun Wu Xie like a little tail on Jun Wu Xie's back. Its tiny form and fluffy looks attracted quite a few fond gazes from the girls but most of the male disciples snorted derisively as their eyes fell onto that scene.

The Battle Spirits Forest was filled with all kinds of Spirit Beasts. They ranged from the strongest Guardian grade Spirit Beasts to the weakest and lowliest low grade Spirit Beasts.

Some of the low grade Spirit Beasts were not even equipped to perform any attacks and were the prime targets of many of the disciples. They usually possessed qualities just like Lord Meh Meh, small and tiny in size, looking incredibly innocent and harmless, and people could tell with one look that they were low grade Spirit Beasts. Jun Wu Xie's face was already infamous and was almost a "celebrity" in the Zephyr Academy, and all the other disciples recognised her identity with a single glance.

Having gone into the Battle Spirits Forest and actually bringing a low grade Spirit Beast out with him made the other disciples look at him as some kind of a joke.

"With his powers, I doubt he would be able to even kill that low grade Spirit Beast following behind him. If not, why would he want to have such a weak Spirit Beast dogging his every step?" A youth who had always detested Jun Xie could not help himself but grumble to his companion in a malicious tone.

"He might not be very strong, but no one can match up to him when it comes to shamelessness. Having latched onto Fan Jin, he would definitely make it through the Spirit Hunt safe and sound even if he could not achieve any outstanding results. You must have realised that disciples from the branch division had always suffered heavy casualties and if not for Fan Jin's protection, that little brat might very well not even make it back here alive."