"It's complicated." Jace all but rolled his eyes. 

"We found the cup," Clary spoke up and that surprised me. 

"The cup?"

"Yea but then we lost it. We have to sneak back into the precinct to get it."

"This is a disaster." Alec crossed his arms.

"Hey, demonpox is a disaster this is an inconvenience. We just need a plan that's all."

"What about a glamour?" Izzy stood with her arms at her side. 

"We tried that but anyone working with Valentine will see right through it." 

"Can we ask Magnus Bane to portal us inside?" I scoffed. 

"That's not how portals work Clary," I said at the same time Alec said no.

"That'd be awkward." Izzy looked away from us. "Magnus can only portal us to places he's been to before," Izzy explains.

Clary's phone began to ring at the worst time. Knowing her it was probably Simon but he could wait the cup was far more important right now. Clary went off to answer her phone and I grew irritated. Jace went over to end Clary's talk with Simon and for that I was thankful.

Izzy, Alec and I were going to try and get a keycard to access the evidence vault while Clary and Jace would already be up there waiting. We just had to figure out how to get the keycard first. 

Alec, Izzy and I walked into the police station and I heard Izzy tell Alec that he would be the distraction which caused me to laugh lightly. I didn't want to draw attention to us. I am so going to get a kick out of seeing Alec try and flirt with the nice desk lady. 

"Don't worry it's good practice." Izzy smiled as she tried to help Alec with his look. 

"For what?" Alec looked confused.

"For when you ask out Magnus and Elena." She smirked and I could feel myself blush. Izzy unbuttoned a few of the top buttons of his shirt. I couldn't help but admire what I saw. I mean I have seen him shirtless before but still, my body reacted to him even if he was wearing a shirt. 

"What are you doing?" Alec seemed flustered.

"Unbuttoning your shirt what does it look like I'm doing?"

A giggle escaped my lips as I watched Alec button up his shirt again before walking over to the desk cop. 

"He is going to fail at this Izzy." Izzy rolled her eyes at me. 

I watched as Alec tried to flirt with her before spilling her water bottle and making a mess. I pressed my palm to my forehead as Izzy walked her way towards Alec to get the ID badge needed to get inside. I walked over to Alec to hopefully save him. 

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

"Alec, There you are darling." I put a sweet smile on my face. I saw Izzy had the badge so I helped Alec grab a few pamphlets as we left the nice desk lady. 

Izzy was on her way to cut the power to the building so Jace and Clary could get into the evidence vault. So Alec and I made our way outside to wait. 

"I really hope Clary can get the cup. It would solve some problems with the Clave."

"Some but not all Elena." I knew he was right. Valentine was still out there and once he knew Clary or the Clave had the cup he would come after it. Izzy soon joined us one the power was cut. It was now all a waiting game. 

Jace and Clary ran out of the precinct and we ran to join them. 

"Did you get the cup?"

"Theoretically." I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion. What could she possibly mean?