Brian and Matt danced on Val while Zack and Johnny danced with Aubrey. Jimmy, content as always, danced with everyone - himself, strangers, his friends.

The alcohol released a lot of Aubrey's inhibition and had her feeling relaxed. She moved around, dancing with Val, dancing with Matt, dancing with Zack and Johnny and Jimmy. But regardless of who she was dancing with, she had her eye on Brian all night.

Likewise, he found himself unable to take his eyes off of her all night. She wore a short black, long-sleeve dress and her legs looked killer. Her hair was down, waving all around as she swayed. She was having fun, smiling, dancing. She looked beautiful.

She and Val danced playfully with all the guys all night, so no one thought anything of it when Aubrey strutted her way over to Brian and began shaking her hips on him.

For the most part, all of the dancing between the girls and the guys had been fun, platonic, and innocent, but the second Brian got his hands on Aubrey, he was a goner. The way she looked him in the eye and rolled her shoulders and swayed her hips. The way she positioned herself just close enough to be intimate without actually touching him.

"I need refills!" Jimmy shouted to Zack as he held up an empty glass in each hand. Zack nodded and lifted his empty beer bottle up in agreement then they left to get new drinks.

Val grabbed Aubrey's arm and leaned in to holler in her ear. "We're gonna head out to the car for a bit," she laughed, somewhat sheepishly. "Don't let anyone come to the car for at least thirty minutes."

Aubrey winked. "You got it."

She watched as Val dragged Matt out of the club.

Johnny was dancing with some random girl, so drunk he probably couldn't see straight, focused on the girl who was shaking her ass on his thigh.

Aubrey took that opportunity to get even closer to Brian, throwing an arm around his neck, staring him down as she rolled her body on his.

He didn't dance behind her, grinding on her like a hormonal teenager. Instead he danced with her, facing her, keeping a hand on her waist but not holding her to him. He moved his body with hers to the beat of the music, being playful but respectful. She smiled and he returned the gesture. He was having fun, for the first time in a long time. He didn't dance much, but he appreciated having a reason to be let loose. And specifically, to let loose with her.

When he pulled her body closer and pressed his forehead against hers, the mood turned intimate.

It was turning her on immensely. And unfortunately, alcohol furthered her inhibitions, causing her to roll her body against his as they danced. She nearly took his breath away as he felt her against him. He had to remind himself over and over that they were in public, that their friends were merely feet away. Hell, he was probably already risking too much by dancing with her, especially this close. But he had tunnel vision. He needed to get her alone. Now.

Before anyone could return and before Johnny could notice, Brian grabbed Aubrey's hand and pulled her through the crowd. Elation rose in the pit of her stomach and the warm space between her thighs ached in anticipation of what she knew was coming.

His eyes scanned the room erratically and when he found what he was looking for, he booked it in that direction. He quickly threw open the door to the men's restroom, locking it behind him then bent over briefly to check under the stalls for any others.

When the coast was clear, he turned around to Aubrey, immediately closing the gap between them. She wrapped her arms around his neck then sighed into his mouth. His hands immediately went to her hips, gripping them roughly. God, he loved her hips. Their tongues met, tangling in each other's mouths. A sense of desperation built up inside of them both.