Chapter two~ Vampire Shocks.

RECAP~

'No,' Sumer thought, 'No, no, no, god no.'

But yes.

Standing right at her sore feet were her idols and man crush, Fall Out Boy!

~RECAP ENDED

"Erm... um... hi... hiya um, hi" Sumer blushed. Only this could happen to her, right? At least it couldn't get any worse...

Or maybe it could! Just as Sumer was about to get up, Patrick pulled her up. And Sumer felt a chill. A vampire chill. And Patrick felt it too. If only they both knew that the other was a vampire...

PATRICKS POV

Me, Andy, Pete and Joe walk into the orphanage. Weve all decided to adopt...

But not in my name.

Apparently, im too 'immature.'

But anyway, i walk into the orphanage with the lads, and just as we arrive several bangs erupt from upstairs.

Suddenly, a girl -who was gorgeous- came tumbling down the staircase to our left.

Once at the bottom, she sat up, clearly unhappy with herself, and glanced towards us.

Many emotions washed over her soft face, ending with an 'oh shit, wtf' face.

I turned to Andy and smirked, she knew us.

Well, me being a vampire, super sensitive hearing, I could detect the Fall out Boy music blasting from her headphones, which were now around her neck.

She stammered something barely audible and her face flushed bright red.

Being 'Mr Nice Guy', i reach out and offer her my hand. As we touch, i feel a shock.

No. A vampire shock.

You gotta be kidding me?

Shes my 'beloved.'

Vampire 'mate.'

We were effectively, made for eachother.

Oh yay.

Well, i know who were adopting...