Chapter One ~ What an entrance!

^_^SUMERS POV^_^

"Betty!" Sumer bellows down the old mahogany staircase of the Orphanage, "Can i have 5 dollars for some Starbucks?!"

Betty's reply comes a few seconds later, "After you've done your chores! But theres going to be visitors soon, so dress nice, though i doubt they'll want you!" A menacing, cruel cackle fills the orphanage, sending chills down Sumer's spine.

Sumer groans. Chores mean goin downstairs. Downstairs means people. People means judgement. Great.

Huffing, Sumer pushes herself up from her old bed, covered with a Fall Out Boy duvet.

Ensuring herself that nobody would come in, Sumer made sure that her fangs were hidden, and drank a pouch of blood she had to drink once a week.

She walks over to the small dresser in her room, and picks out her clothing, consisting of;

her Asos black cropped shirt,

her high-waisted grey-blue shorts from Next,

her small white cardigan from Primark,

and her gold heeled wedge sandals from the market down the road.

Sorted! Next, she quickly fishtail braided her long, dark blue hair and applied minimal makeup.

Just as she left, Sumer grabbed her blue I-Phone 5c and beatz headphones, turning Fall Out Boy on full blast. She cautiously walked out of her room and closed the creaking, plain white door and walked down the narrow, dull corridoor.

When she reached the stairs, she carefully placed her feet, making sure she didnt trip.

But Summer being, well, Sumer, she slipped onto her bottom and bumped down the stairs getting carpet burn on her thighs.

And guess who was at the bottom of the stairs?

People wanting to adopt.

Getting a closer look, Sumers eyes widened, her heart, beating rapidly...

'No,' Sumer thought, 'No, no, no, god no.'

But yes.

Standing right at her sore feet, were her idols and man crush, Fall Out Boy!

AN// Hey guys! Author here! Hope you liked it make sure to like, comment and vote!

TYSM!

~Georgia;)