passionate: michael

Y/N's POV

"I love you so much," Michael said as he pushed you against your bedroom wall.

"Are your parents home?" He asked as he dug his head into the crook of your neck.

You shook your head, unable to speak because of the effect Michael had on you.

All of a sudden he pulled away and shook his head. "Wait wait wait," he said.

You thought you did something wrong as you hung your head lo
w.

"No baby I'm sorry I just- are you sure you're ready?"

You knew Michael was a virgin and so were you so maybe he was just nervous. You couldn't blame him though.

"I'm completely positive. A-are you?"

"Yeah baby," he said nervously.

He picked you up, your legs were wrapped around his waste and he carried you to your bed, which was a baby pink color that you've since you were like eight.

He slowly raked his hand under your blouse and drew different shapes on your skin. He pulled it off, leaving you in your-not so sexy- plain white bra.

He kissed you intensely as his hand found it's way to your right boob and gently cupped it over your bra.

He was being so sweet and gentle and just absolutely amazing, making sure you were comfortable with it all.

"I'm going to take this off now, is that okay sweetheart?"

"Yes please," you said. You needed to feel some kind of touch, anything.

He unclasped it and through it to the ground.

He sucked on your valley and eventually to get left breast, needing the other one with his hand.

You pulled off his singlet and he started to undo the button of your jeans leaving you in your lace boy short underwear.

"Before we do this I want to let you know that I'm not doing this because I want sex- I mean I do but I'm going to make love to you."

You grabbed his chin in your hand and pecked his lips. "I love you," you whispered starting to get a little bit nervous.

He undid his skinny jeans and pulled them down his long legs, leaving him in his boxers.

He began slowly pulling your panties off, leaving you bare in front of him. He awhed at your beauty. "You are so absolutely beautiful baby."

"Shit," he mumbled.

"What?" You asked, covering up your naked body as he jumped off the bed.

"Condom," he groaned.

"Ask Luke!" You suggested, Luke was your step brother.

"Are you kidding me? If he knew we were having sex he would kill me!" He said but ran out of your room anyways.

He came back with a little silver packet in his hand. "He just said to never hurt you because he would kill me," he chuckled climbing on the bed.

"I'm ready," you whispered.

"Alright please tell me if I'm hurting you, just remember you will be the first and only girl I will ever make love to."

He slid of his boxers and started to rip open the package but stop.

"I want to make you feel good first."

You nodded frantically craving to feel his touch.

I slowly spread your legs apart and ran his and down the inside of your thigh. Gently touch your small amount of stretch marks, this made you feel very uncomfortable.

"You're beautiful and you are these," he kissed the inside of your thighs and began slowly inching toward you and he put is tongue where you needed him most.

You gasped at the amazing feeling and moaned his name. His tongue flicked up and down and you felt a knot building in your stomach.

"You taste so go baby girl."

"M-Michael," you warned.

"Let go baby."

So you did and he gave you one last flick where you were over sensitive.

He tore open the package and slid the condom on.

He was really big and you knew it was going to hurt.

He hovered over you and planted a sweet kiss to your lips.

"Get ready baby."

You braced yourself as he entered you and you felt an uncomfortable stretching feeling and a sharp pain.

A tear rolled down your cheek but Michael kissed it away and kept telling you how amazing you felt.

The pain slowly faded away and you began to feel an euphoria of pleasure.

"God you're so much better then my hand," he chuckled.

"Oh my god," you said.

"I'm gonna come," he moaned.

"Me too."

You released and after one more thrust so did he.

"That was amazing," he whispered.

"You were amazing," you said.

You both cuddled and he told you how much he loved you.

•••••

welp

that probs sucked