he's a virgin and you're not: luke

Your POV

"Let's play like a sexual game!" Calum suggested.

"No," Luke said quickly.

"Why kind of game?" You asked ignoring Luke.

"Okay so let's say, I'll ask you a question. If you get it right; I have to do what you say. If I get it right; then you have to do whatever I say," Calum explained.

"So like sex?" You asked. "Like if you wanted to have sex then I'd have to."

"Yepp, unless you're like uncomfortable. We'd never force you into anything," Ashton said.

"That's stupid," Luke mumbled.

"Awk Lukey is just mad because he's still a virgin," Michael cooed.

You were a bit shocked because- well because he's fucking Luke Hemmings and any sane girl would love to jump on that.

"Shut up," Luke snapped. "Let's fucking play," he said sounding more confident.

"Okay you go first Y/N," Calum said.

"Okay uhm Ash-"

"Nope you have to ask Luke," Michael snickered.

"What why?"

"Because lucifer needs to swipe it tonight, he needs sex," Michael said over dramatically.

"Luke are you-"

"Oh my god lets just get it over with," he groaned and dragged you up the stairs and into his room.

He paced back and forth before sitting down on his bed, running his long fingers through his hair and sighed.

"Luke you don't have to, we could just like pretend that we did-"

"No, if there's anybody I want to do this with it-it's you Y/N," he said shyly. "I really really like you and I know that we've been friends forever but, God I just really like you."

"I like you too Luke," you whispered.

"Let's do this," he said.

You walked over to him and slowly began to kiss him. You straddled him as he laid down on the bed.

"Let me take control," you whispered as you took of his shirt and roamed your hands all over his toned torso.

Eventually you were left in just your undergarments and Luke just in his underwear.

"Can I take this off?" He asked with widened eyes like a kid in a candy store.

"Yes Luke," you chuckled.

I fumbled with the clasp of your bra for a couple seconds before it slowly slid down your arms and his pupils dilated.

He gulped and you softly laughed.

You grabbed his wrist and brought his hand if to your breast, and connected your lips once again.

You slowly took of his boxers and your hand found it's way to his (might you say really large) hard on and began to pump slowly.

He hissed into the kiss and slowly slid your underwear down your legs, flinging them somewhere across the room.

"Are you ready?" You asked. "Fuck y-yeah," he said.

You positioned him at your entrance and slowly began to ride him.

"Oh my god you're a hell of a lot better than my hand," he said in between moans. "I-I might come soon."

"It's okay it's your first you'll-" and before he could even finish your sentence he came inside you.

You hopped off of him and off the bed to put your clothes back on.

"B-but you didn't come," he frowned.

You just smiled.

"It's okay Luke, this experience was all about you, I'm good!" You assured him.

He just nodded and when he got his clothes on you guys opened the door to be welcomed by three boys spilling in the room.

"Holy shit Luke lost his virginity before me," Calum said. Everyone busted out laughing.

"I'll return the favor later," Luke whispered in your ear and intertwined your fingers.

•••••

this sucked balls

but the livestream

and the fucking amnesia lyric video

im so proud of them and im really grateful to have them in my life

they're amazing