chapter 2

this contains some sex scenes.there would be some through out the story.so watch out young readers.

i waited on my couch for luis at 8.i was wearing dark blue jeans and black blouse and vans.i heard a knock on my door and i opened it.luis put his arm around me and pulled me to the couch and kissed me.im used to him doing that.the first time he did it i didnt know it was him so slapped him and gave him a black eye.also u might think if we dated for a long time while not marry.i decided when we gradute and get a job.but i dont know about his plan.

but anyways,i got into his gray car and we were on our way to his house.when we got there we went straight to his living room amd sat down on his couch.then he got up and put a dirty comedy movie dvd in the dvd player then 30 minutes onto the movie he put his arm around my waist and kissed me

.then we started kissing.we started making out.i put my arm around his neck.i felt his hand running down my back.

of course we had gotten further than that before.but nothing extreme,extreme.till now....maybe.

he layed me down on the couch and got on me.i felt him take his shirt off.i wrapped my arms around his neck and licked his neck.he unbuttoned my blouse and put it on the couch.he reached around and unclipped my bra and took it off.he reached  foward and kissed my breasts.i let out a soft moan.

i arched my back and gave him better access to my  breasts. he took one in his mouth and and left it swollen.he took off our shoes.we took off each others jeans.then he got off me.

i gave him a puzzled look.then he came back butt-naked wearing a

condom.i suddenly got really excited.

i smiled as he smiled at me.then he took off my panties.he opened my legs and saw i was wet.and he  was really hard.then he went in with a quick thrusts.i started bleeding a little but then i got the rythme.he was pounding in."ohhh.....more...luis harder.....please...ahh"i moaned.then we stopped when we reached our climax and layed down.he got up and got a blanket.we started kissing.he kissed my shoulder and neck.soon i fell asleep.

please comment or/and vote

           aylinne <3 u