Chapter 2.

Eliyahs P.O.V.

When i open my eyes, i'm in a classroom. How did this happen? Just a second ago, before i blinked, i was in a white room and now i'm a classroom. If this is where i died, it's pretty lame. I feel a tap on my shoulder and see a cute boy sitting behind me, i don't recognize him though. He passes me a note and winks at me. "This is for you" he whispers. "Thanks" i say and smile, before i turn around. I open the note and there's some scribbling in pink pen on it. 

Allissas sweet 16!

Where? My mansion. 

When? Tonight, from 10 o'clock 'till the sun is coming up.

Dress code? The 80's.

Everybody who's anybody is coming!

For a birthday invite, this is incredibly cheesy. I'm talking "The Notebook" cheesy. I look around the classroom and i see a girl on the other side giving me a thumbs up. She has bleachblonde hair, is wearing too much make-up and looks like she just walked out of a Forever 21 catalogue. This must be  Allissa. So if i got invited, i must've been a popular kid in school? Than how was i murdered by bullies? And who are these so-called bullies? I guess we'll find out soon enough. My mind gets interrupted by the bell ringing and everybody standing up from their seats, this day must be done. I get my stuff and walk out of the classroom too see somebody waiting for me. It's a dark haired girl, wearing red lipstick. "So Eliyah, are you invited to Allissas birthday party tonight?" I have no idea who she is either and i really want to know. "Yea, why are you asking?" i ask her as we walk towards the xit of the school. "Hello! Because i'm your best friend and i want to know? Rude! Anyways, i wonder why she decided to invite you since her group always mocks you. And i only got invited because my uncle decided to marry her mum and spends way too much money on them. Can you believe it? They moved to a fucking mansion!" She rattles along. I don't know why i picked her as a best friend, she talks way too much. "So do you wanna go to y house to choose outfits for the party" she asks. I'm glad she did, since i have no idea where this Allissa lives, or where i live. "Sure, fun" i say back and she leads me to the parking lot. She walks towards an old and crappy truck and opens it, i get into the front seat, and she stars driving to her house.

When we arrive at her house we directly go to her room. The room is a dark teal colour, with a king sized bed, a closet and a vanity in it. "Nice room" i say when i sit down on her bed. "What?" se says as she places herself on the floor in front of me. "I've always liked your room, it's nice'' i try to cover up. Fuck, Eliyah, you almost blew it. "Anyways, i've got the perfect outfit for you to wear. Since the theme is 80's. She gets a blue crop top with a pair of high waisted clown leggings, pink leg warmers and fluorecent yellow reebok sneakers out of her closet. I look at her in disgust. "This outfit makes me want to barf" i say to her in monotone. "Don't be so mean! It was my mums when she was a dancer, back in the old days. And there's no way that i could pull this off" she says. It's kinda true, she is a bit more of a fuller girl. I roll my eyes at her, but she gives me puppy eyes. Okay, put this on...I'll give you a make-over. She hands me the outfit and sends me to the bathroom. I start to put my clothes of and catch myself looking in the mirror. My reflection looks a bit hopeless. I have bags under my eyes, my ribs and hipbones are visible and there are scars on my thighs. I shake it off and start putting the awful outfit on. When i look at myself in the mirror again, my reflection looks even more hopeless. I get out of the bathroom and my best friend squeals. She puts me down in a chair and starts smuthering me in make-up. After what feels like two hours, i may look at myself in the mirror. There is multi-coloured eyeshadow on my eyelids and glitter on my cheekbones. Not to even get me started on the pink liptick on my lips. "And?" she asks in excitement. "I hate it" i say cold. "Good!" she squeals. "So shall we go?"  she asks. "Wait shouldn't you change?" I ask her, looking at the plain black dress and flats she has on. "No, i'm good" she says quick as she grabs a back and her car keys. This is starting to get a bit weird. Whatever. We go downstairs, where her parents are sitting on the sofa. Without saying a word to them, i follow her to her car. And we start driving again.

We pull up to the huge mansion which seems to be Allisas. Loud music is blasting and pink balloons are all over the place. Allisas at the door with what seems to be her clique and we get out of the car. My so-called best friend hasn't said a word to me all night and is looking at the ground like she's guilty of something. If she has to do anything with my murder, i have to get better at picking friends. We walk up to the door and Allissas laughing, probably at me. I notice the guys are all dressed casually and the girls are all dressed in plain dresses. Except for Allissa, who's wearing a bubblegum pink long prom-like dress which looked like diamonds threw up all over it. "Look at the geeks!" She squeals. I have a strong feeling like shit's about to go down. Everybody's laughing at me, and the girl i was with tries to go inside as fast as she can but Allissa grabs her arm. "Sophia, would you like to tell Eliyah here that you worked with us on our little plan?" She stares at the ground. "I'm sorry Eliyah, but you made out with my ex-boyfriend. So i wanted to get back at you" my "best friend", who's now called Sophia, says. So i was that kinda girl? The girl that makes out with her best friends boyfriend? Wow. "You didn't really think that i wanted to invite you to my party to have fun all night?" she says as she walks towards me. "Oh you did?" she says, and for some weird reason my eyes start to tear up. "Well you came anyway, and now you look like a crazy freak! You are a crazy freak! And a stupid nerd! And a suicidal obsessed ugly skank!" She says, and before i could let out any words my fist connects with her cheek. She falls on the grass and looks at me with a shocked expression. "Get her!" she screamed and all of the sudden, two guys and a girl knock me to the ground. The girl and guy hold me down as the other guy sits on top of me and starts hitting my in the face. The slaps were bareable, but soon more people starts coming and i feel fists on my head, face and a lot of kicks in my stomach. The last thing i heard were alot of voices yelling.

"Stop! You're killing her! She isn't breathing!"

"I don't fucking care, kill the bitch! Nobody's gonna miss her anyways!"

"Allissa you're crazy! You're ending somebody's life here!"

"I dont care!!!"

"STOP!!!"