☆My Anime Drawings #28☆

Name:Keele-kun

Name:Keele-kun

Personality:Psychopath,weird,caring (
maybe a little bit)

Power:Mind reading

Backstory:
You wanna ask me if he's dangerous??..Well let me tell you he's realllyyy Dangerous.When he was a kid he was a nice,full of love and kind hearted boy.He is also known as the child prodigy because of his high IQ he was called a genius in a young age.Everything is perfect,he have a wealthy and loving parents.But nothings permanent, on the  day he got his powers of mind reading everything changed,his parents thought he was sick and consulted many doctors and also the media made a bad news about their family.Because of all the stress his parents fight often.Argue and argue everyday and many negative thoughts of people around him forced it's way into his mind ending up filling his mind with negative thoughts.So his cheerful and gentle personality changed.And one day a murderer  sneaks into their house he tried to warn his parents but they never listen  ,no one listens to him all they think is his crazy.So the murderer kiled his parents in front of him and causing trauma.And all of the murderer's murderous thought,vision and bloodthirst went into his mind.So he went crazy and his relatives put him in a mental hospital.But he couldnt stand it he always hears noises and voices of people even from far away so he went bersek and escape the hospital.He ran all night looking for a place silent enough for him to fall asleep he ended up in a shrine where Mengue expected him to come.When he wokes up Mengue helped him to control his powers and gave him a ring that can seal some of his powers.Because of that he can only read minds of the people he chooses to.The only people who can fight him without thinking any thoughts is Mengue.Kelle kun mostly every people but he would never hurt children and women unless they did something really f*cked up.He might be dangerous and a morderous person but inside he is a kind,caring and gentle soul.

Stay tuned for more..😉😉😉😉😉