Well, he's not sure about the reaction of his friends about this but, as if they can do anything about this either.

He likes Yukhei. He really is, even though Jungwoo was running away from him, there's this pain in his heart and didn't leave him alone everytime he tend to hide himself and away from Yukhei. It hurts to see him disappointed of course, it was his fault but he can't help it because his actions were humiliating.

At least today, Jungwoo got over it.

Doyoung and Ten's both jaw were dropped but as soon as Doyoung realized what Yukhei said, he smiled quickly and hugged Jungwoo.

"Oh my god. Is this real? Really? I'm not dreaming?" he cried and pretending to wipe his imaginary tears.

"Omo! Jungwoo-yah! I'm so happy for you. I thought everyone will find you boring!" said Ten.

"Ah, that's not true hyung. I heard some of the student here were interested to my Jungwoo. They found him attractive and very interesting though." Yukhei said while pouting his lip and then glance at his beautiful boyfriend whose cheeks were blushing. He must be flattered. Well, Yukhei is not lying though.

My Jungwoo.

Those words are playing inside Jungwoo's mind and he wanted to smile. There's these imaginary butterflies inside his tummy and tickling him.

“I told you right? Someone might found something interesting in him that we, his friends cannot see.” Jaehyun stated then bit his lip before pulling Jungwoo away from Yukhei. “Go to your class, thank you for bringing our Jungwoo safe here.” He added and smiled.

Although Yukhei still don’t want to leave Jungwoo, he still bids his goodbye by waving his hand and gave his boyfriend a finger heart then leave.

“Were you happy?” Jaehyun tilted his head to the younger and grins. He sounds teasing him. “Since when?” Ten interfere.

“T-That day, when you told me not to run away.” Jungwoo said shyly and lowering his head.

“Wow Kim Jungwoo, you’re a legend. You manage to have a boyfriend earlier than us. I’m a bit envious. You’re not my baby anymore.” Doyoung then wipe his imaginary tears again wherein he looks like a fool while doing it.

“Stop doing that. You look like a dumb shit.” Muttered Ten and shove Doyoung’s hand away from Jungwoo’s face. “And, you’ll ruin his moist skin.”

“You’re exaggerating.”

“Look who’s talking.” Ten then pulled Jaehyun and Jungwoo along with him inside their classroom.

Yukhei can't stop his soft chuckles while his big orbs were darted on his phone, he didn't even realize that Mark was staring at him blanky coz his busy in his own world. "Aish, too much cuteness."

"You're creeping me out. Will you shut up? I can't focus here." He whines. Mark was writing a love poem that Rocky ask him to do because he'll give it to his favorite junior named Sanha. He'll pay later.

"Not my problem. Someday, you will do the same and you're the who needs to shut up coz I didn't even say a single word since then." Yukhei shot without looking at him.

The younger became curious on what Yukhei's looking through his phone so he take a glimpse on it. Right then, he dropped his pen the moment he saw what's on it.

Selcas from Jungwoo and it seems that he just took them today before sending to Yukhei.

"He's pretty cute." Mark blurts and it made Yukhei stop giggling then look at his friend.