They used to spend all their time together, now Rin just sits at home and waits for Yukio to come back like a puppy waiting for their owner. It was pathetic really. He felt pathetic. Yukio was in some kind of fancy, prestigious school for Richie Riches and Smarticle Particles. He was neither of those things. He had actually dropped out of school, it had been proven too much for him. He was always getting suspended for beating other kids up when really he was just being provoked. He also had trouble learning, father Fujimoto thinks it's a learning disability.

He gets specially taught at home by father Fujimoto or the other guys at the church when father was busy. He also couldn't seem to keep a fucking job. Yukio always looked so disappointed when Rin would come home and say he got fired. Really his employees just never liked him and got him fired. He always messed things up, he couldn't do anything. Well now, he'd do something.

"If something is to happen to me, guard this sword with your life!" Father Fujimoto told him to never unsheathe the sword. If he did, he'd never be able to live the life of a normal human again. Then he thought to himself. When had he ever been able to live a normal life? Being told he was the son of Satan at the young age of five. Constantly having demons following him around calling him their king. His life was never normal to begin with, he had nothing to lose. With that he kicked the door down and ran outside.

"Rin! What are you doing?! Get back in that basement now! It's not safe!"

"Shut up old man!" He yelled. He ran out in front of Satan who had possessed the body of one of the priests. He held his sheathed sword out and stood in a defensive stance.

"Hello my son. It's me, daddy. Miss me?!" He said with a wicked laugh at the end.

"Why are you doing this?! Leave now!" Rin yelled.

"Hahahahaha!" Satan chuckled. "You don't scare me boy! You're an infant compared to me."

Rin growled, yes, growled.

"Rin!" Shiro yelled. He pushed Rin out of the way and stood defensively in front of him. "Stay away from my son demon!" Satan's wicked smiled dropped when the exorcist referred to his son, as his child. Shiro recited St. Michaels exorcism prayer in attempt to remove the demon from the priest before he was burned alive. That only seemed to bother Satan more. A demon pushed Rin toward the portal, he nearly fell in before regaining his balance. Satan smiled his wicked grin again and pushed father Fujimoto into Gehenna's gate. He yelled as he slowly got sucked inside. Rin only had a split second to think of what to do.

He disobeyed his caregivers orders and drew his sword awakening his flames. The demon king smiled seeing Rin unlock his demonic powers.

"Yes my boy! Come now! Join me."

"HAAAAAAAAGH!" He yelled out an inhuman yell and slammed his sword into the gate with all his might, he was destroying the gateway.

"No! What are you doing?!" He yelled. "You fool!"

He continued to slash and destroy the gateway. Satan's vessel was running out of life, meaning he was running out of time. With one final slash the portal was destroyed, spitting father Fujimoto out and sucking Satan back in since he had been standing near it. Leaving his vessel last minute, the priest had dropped half dead. He was taken to the ER with severe burns and was sent to get purified to prevent getting possessed like that again.

Rin placed his sword back in its casing.

They watched the priest get carried away in the ambulance.

Shiro had a stern look on his face.

"You disobeyed me."

"Eh? I saved your life old man! You should be grateful."

"I told you to stay in the basement." He ignored Rin's last comment. "You blatantly ignored my instructions. You could've gotten seriously hurt!"

"Now look at you." He continued. He was referring to Rin's appearance. He now had slightly pointed ears, small fangs, and a long black tail with fluff at the bottom. "You realize that your life will never be normal again, right?"

"My life was never normal to begin with." Rin said keeping his head straight forward.

"RIN!" He heard someone call out his name. He turned and saw Yukio running toward him. When he finally reached him he had pulled him into a tight embrace.

"Rin!" He pulled away from him slightly. "Are you alright?! Let me look at you." A worried Yukio said to him checking his body for any injuries.

"I'm fine Yukio." He said softly. Yukio looked at him more closely.

"Uh, Rin?" He said confused to why he had a tail that was waving side to side behind him.

"I'll tell you later."

Yukio nodded.

"So you're ok?"

Rin smiled and nodded back at him, they were still holding each other.

"Good." Yukio planted a sweet, closed mouth kiss on the lips. Shiro Fujiomoto saw the whole thing. He accepted their relationship. Yuri had accepted their feelings for each other too while she was still alive. They weren't dating yet when she was around, but it was pretty obvious they liked each other.

At this point Yukio was placing quick little kisses all over Rin's face whiles Rin was giggling.

"Stop it Yuki! That tickles.~"

Shiro shook his head and went back inside the monastery to check out all of the damage that had been done; and try to figure out specifically how much it would cost to get the building repaired. Sure enough the church was in shambles and some things had been burnt from both Satan and Rin's fighting.

~*~*~*~*~*~

~Later that night~

"Aah~ hah Y-Yuki! Mmmph! ...Yukio harder!"

"Rin~!"

"YUKI~!!"

Shiro's eyes were wide open, it was 10:00 at night and he was trying to sleep. There was thin walls in the monastery. He had a pillow over his head trying to block out the sounds. Yukio had come home for the weekend, plus he wanted to stay close to Rin to make sure he was ok after everything that happened.

"Nngh!..Y-Yu-ki-o I'm...hah~close."

This was going to be a long night.

I'm sorry, I just had to add that last part in.
It wouldn't have felt right if I didn't.
Forgive me!
And forgive me for any typos, I'm tired, but can't sleep.