Sixteen

"Y/n...where are you" You heard a voice call as you slowly opened you eyes.

You sat up in the bed and looked at the time

12:30am.

You groaned as you heard the door open to your room.

"Y/n baby? What are you doing in here? Why aren't you in our room?" Tom said coming over to your side of the bed.

"I wanted to sleep here tonight. If that's fine with you" you said not opening your eyes, trying to avoid eye contact.

He was hesitant for a minute.
"Okay. Goodnight love" He said kissing the top of your forehead and walking out of the room.

You woke up to the smell of food cooking. Is he making breakfast?

You looked at the time:

9:30am.

That caught you by surprise because you usually don't sleep past 7:00. It was just a thing you did.

You were nervous to get up and go face him. After everything you found out, you didn't know what was going to happen between the two of you.

"Tom.." you said very quietly, walking into the kitchen.

"Goodmorning darling. How are you?"

You didn't answer him as you stood there looking at your feet.

"Hey. I know. Im really upset you didn't get the part. I really thought you were going to. But that doesn't mean that you can't still come to set with me. Okay?"

You decided to finally speak up.

"N-no. No. Not okay." You said pushing him away as he tried to hug you.

"Y/n what is going on with you"

"Your old friend Ellis paid me a visit last night"

"...."

"Ellis? You mean your friend the one that got the part?"

"No tom...." you said sarcastically.

"W-what do you mean she paid you a visit?"

"She told me... that you guys, were...together. And that she was back her to win your love back. But I don't understand why you wouldn't tell me this?" You said raising your voice.

He stood there for a minute, looking confused.

"I don't understand. Ellis and I, we never were together."

"Don't lie to me tom! You already did once about not knowing who she is, and do not deny the fact that you were together before me" You said with tears starting to form in your eyes.

"Ellis. We hooked up. ONCE. Only ONCE. It was 4 months ago though. I met her at a bar, I was really drunk, and we went home together. A few days after she tried texting me if she wanted to hang out but she was crazy so I declined her, tried to escape her."

"..."

"That's not what I heard..."

"Well what do you want to hear y/n? The truth or the lie? Who are you going to believe? Your best friend that came here and practically betrayed you or the guy that loves you, so much."

When he emphasized so much is when you realized that he was definitely not lying to you. And the fact that he started to shed a tear which you had barely seen from him, is the moment you knew.

"Tom. I'm.. im sorry" you said walking over to him. He pulled you into a hug. You guys had never been in a fight before and even though this was small, raising your voices at each other scared you.

"It's okay y/n." He said softly, caressing your hair.

"What are we going to do? Are you going to tell the director that she's a complete physco?"

"I don't know if I'm allowed to do that. But we have to find away to get rid of her somehow"

"We'll do this, together"
-
(A/n: so the typical story would be that tom was really with Ellis and you would leave to go home and you'd meet again and you'd accept his apology blah blah blah but In this case I'm trying to make it realistic as possible and as far as I know our Tommy would never do that and this is how I expect him to act and I want y/n and tom to be together and experiencing things with each other throughout the whole story. So thanks to whoever is reading ily guys xx )