Oscorp

Harry buries his face in his hands and thinks about what Norman told him.He gets up and walks to his car and heads towards Oscorp.  Hey there he is!  The new owner of Oscorp!  Harry walks over to the  guy and says "keep messing with me like that and you're gonna loose your job. Sorry Mr. Osborn. You better be." Harry walks into an elevator and heads to his office. "what floor please?" the K.I.R.I system asks. "Top" Harry says in a stern voice. He walks in to his office to find a whole bunch of people sitting at a table. Harry sits down and stares off into space.  He sees a cute young girl walking down a hall through a window.  Before he knows it the meeting is over.  He rests his head in his arms on the table and hears someone coming in. It was the girl he'd been staring at. "Mr. Osborn someone told me you needed something. Oh yeah um, I don't know where to go  and I need someone to show me. Well I'd be glad to show you.  I got here because someone told me where my office was..." What are you staring at me for? You are so beautiful.  Thank you Mr.Osborn. Call me Harry. O.K Harry." The two walk down the hall and Harry asks, "Hey what's your name? I'm Natasha but I'd like it if you called me Rose.  That's a really pretty name. Rose." It took three hours In order for Rose to show Harry around but they had fun. It was almost time to go when they were done running around Oscorp. About 40 minutes until everyone went home. "So that's it. I'd better get going. Wait!  Come with me. What do you mean? Rose follow me. O.k." They go back to Harry's office and have a little chat. " Well I'm sorry to hear that.  Don't be he was an old piece of craps anyway. He sent my to boarding school on my 16th birthday and tore my relationship with Peter up. Wait you know Peter?! Yeah we were best friends since forever why? I live with him and his aunt May.  Really? Yup. Do you want me to drive you home tonight?  No I'm good.I insist.  O.K. The couple talk joke their way to Harry's car. Harry opens the door for Rose and Rose says "thank you my good man in a British accent. You're welcome Ms. Rose." They burst out laughing. Where do you live?  1621 north McVicker l. Rose turns on the radio and starts singing along to Wake Me Up  by Avicii.Harry joins in and they sing along to random songs until they get to Rose's house. See you tomorrow Sunshine Harry says. Rose sighs. "Harry you're so sweet, bye". Harry watches as she goes into the house. All of a sudden Harry feels something in his heart. He loved the feeling and he  knew were where it came from.Rose.