04

Finns pov

-

I wake up to the blaring alarm.

I put my pillow over my ears.

All of the sudden I hear the door open and my aunt barge in.

"Just because you're a boy doesnt mean wont be taking classes! Heres the uniform" she throws a pair of clothing at me and shuts the door behind her.

I groan and get up.

Its tan khakis, a white church shirt and a red sweater with the schoold logo on the right side of it and a jacket to go with it.

I put it all on and go brush my teeth.

I put on my converse and open the door seeing girls waiting outside my door.

Usually I'd be into this but its almost like tiny fangirls.

I walk over and find my aunt.

"Everyones looking at me" she laughs and smiles.

"Well I wonder why? Can you see a difference?"

"Ha ha, very funny. Whats for breakfast?"

"We dont serve breakfast. If you want food we have granola bars and juice in the vending machines."

"I thought england was very traditional? No breakfast? I thought it was the most important meal of the day"

"It is but classes usually start early so you can get off early and eat lunch and then hangout until dinner"

I groan and start to walk away.

"Finn!"

I turn around and my aunt throws 5 bucks at me.

"Whats this for?"

"For your granola and juice" she laughs and walks away with an older woman.

I walk over to the vending machines and put the money in and click on the things im choosing.

"Soo, finn is it?"

"Um yes, sorry how do you know my name?"

"The whole school knows your name, we were kinda told we were getting a boy and we were told your name. Some girls didnt care to listen after the whole boy part but I did. So hi Finn, im sadie."

"Listen your sweet but im not looking for anyone-"

"Oh my god, hes american and self centered or are those the same things? Im not interested in you. Im dating someone else anyways."

I grab my granola bar and juice.

"Well then why are you talking to me?"

"God forbid, I think you should have a friend. Like a platonic friend."

I laugh and we start walking in the halls.

"So whats school like here?"

"Kinda boring but I mean it's still fun. I mean we can only wear regular clothes when we go on feild trips to the town and we only get phones on weekends but other than that its pretty decent."

"This school is like fucking Hogwarts"

"Woah watch what language you use in school!"

"Why?"

"If a teacher hears you thats sundays detention"

I groan and keep walking to the back of the school.

"Where are you going?"

"To my spot"

"Cool, but once the bell rings get to your first class. Bye finn"

"Bye sadie"

I go and sit on my spot and the minute I sit down the bell rings.

Are you fucking kidding me.

I get up and start to walk back to the building.

I look around at the scenery.

Its pretty but not as fascinating as LA.

I grab my schedule out of the binder my aunt gave me and try to find the room.

I go up stairs and knock on the door that has '315' written on it.

"Yes, come in"

I open the door and all the girls start whispering.

"Oh- yes Mr. Wolfhard. Take a seat next to Iris"

I look around to see a blonde girl in the back of the room raising her hand.

I walk over to her and sit down.

"Hey"

"Hey"

"Okay so students today we will be learning more about shakespeare and his effect on english today. I want everyone-"

Her words get muffled out by me being distracted on drawing on my own paper.

I start tracing random things on paper with my pencil when the girl next to me breaks the silence.

"So, what are you doing at an all girls school if you dont mind me asking"

"Got in trouble at my old school. Why?"

"Just wondering. We really havent had a boy here ever. So this is new."

"Can you say water?"

"What?" She laughs and looks at me funny.

"Say it"

"Water?" She looks at me weirdly and smiles.

"So... you're American. Thats cool" I smirk and go back to tracing on my paper.

"And you're the boy that was taking a bath and helped me leave your room"

"Wait what" I get taken back and look up at her and her hair.

Definetly her. Wow.

Holy shit.

-
Hehehe im so happy awh ajdhhshd :))

Sincerely, @aubwolfhard