Chapter Seven

Hello! I feel so terrible for not updating in forever. But thankyou all for voting and reading. I love you all.. ♥ Anyway, this chapter is short and terrible, I'll edit it later on when I'm not as tired.. And this is probably the WORST chapter I have ever written.. :(

Mwah!

By ze way, the writing in italic is a dream in the second half, it should come clear.. :)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 I raised my eyebrow questioningly as a cheeky smirk played on her lips. “Honestly?” I questioned. Amy took a step closer to me and planted a subtle kiss on my cheek. “Honestly.” She replied, her voice as soft as anything. I felt my cheeks burn with embarrassment as I twiddled my thumbs.

“But..” I began. “No buts. I want you to do this.” She simply stated. “Nialler, I know you want this. I want you to have this.” My weary gaze met hers for a second as she mumbled the last few words. “But, if you do decide to do this, I don’t want  you to forget me like all those other people do.” She whispered, her voice cracking slightly. “I’m not like the other people, Amy.” I said quietly as my hand gently caressed her cheek.

The warmth of Amy’s cheek and the stone cold temperature of my palm created a strange sensation, but none-the-less, I loved every second of it.

“I want you to live your life, Niall.” She spoke up. “Don’t stay confined to this lifestyle.”

A few moments passed before I spoke again. “If I do this, will it make you feel better?” I inquired as I took in a sharp breath. Amy nodded her head once and wrapped her arms around my neck. I snaked my arms around her small waist and nuzzled my head into her neck gently. We remained in that embrace for another minute.

“I love you.”

*****

“Niall! Niall!” I swiftly turned my head around, our eyes connecting instantly. A smile formed on my lips as I ran over to her. The heavy thudding of my feet slamming against the wet concrete echoed through my head.

Two bright lights caught my sight in the corner of my eyes. The sound of tyres screeching and a shrill scream filled the air. I could feel my heart stop, then and there. It was silence after that apart from the odd rain droplet hitting the ice-cold cement. My eyes searched my surroundings. Where was she? Hands trembling and tears brimming at the rims of my eyes, I screamed her name out. A soft whimper came from about 25 meters away from where I was standing.

I immediately ran over to the limp body sprawled out on the pavement and knelt down next to her. I reached out to touch her face as the tears spilled over and down my cheeks. “Amy?” I whimpered. “Amy!”

****

Beads of sweat clung to my forehead as my fists clenched the dampened bed sheets. Blood coursed vigorously throughout my body as I shook with fear and exhilaration.

Two strong hands grasped my shuddering shoulders and I heard my name being called in the distance. I darted my eyes open, swollen and disoriented while my rapidly beating heart pounded violently against my chest. “Niall, buddy? You okay?” Somebody asked. I sat up, my throat feeling sore and my head spinning.

“It was only a nightmare. Only a nightmare..” I repeated to myself over and over. “Yeah, calm down.” Liam soothed as he rubbed circles on my back. I looked into his chocolate brown eyes and whimpered quietly. He turned to look at me and his eyes filled with shock the second they met mine.

“Niall.. It was about her, wasn’t it?” He inquired. I simply nodded as he engulfed me in a hug. “I don’t know how much longer I can take this, Liam..” I sobbed loudly.

“I don’t want this anymore..”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thankyou for over 600 reads! That's insane to me! And, also I noticed that I was back on the FanFiction list again. THANKYOU!! :')

Video on the side is sex.

Keep commenting and voting and I love you all.. :') And any promotions for this story are GREATLY appreciated. :)

-Chloe ♥ xx

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” - Dr Seuss ♥

This chapter is dedicated to Emma. One of my two beautiful best friends. I honestly love you, you and Laura mean the world to me. xx